The missing mutants

* kitty is cleaning her apartment on the mansion as the tv is on and she hears a case mentioning 3 different mutants missing  and she turns up the tv report and she searches a few names online to get more of an understanding, then she pulls out her laptop to log into her shield account to learn more about the information on the kidknapping and she phases out the door to rush to find the pr who's in a class she knocks the door as the class goes silent and the pr opens the door*\\ Pr- is there something wrong?// Kitty- yeah Pr I've just heard on the news that a few mutants have gone missing, have shield picked up on this?// Pr- not that I'm aware of, do you have the names of these people? Maybe I could use cerebral after class and see if we could locate these people before opening a case// Kitty- yeah sure I'll get a couple of names and pictures for you// Pr- I'll be an hour Kitty I will meet you there * she walks to her room to print off photos and calls Logan but he doesn't answer so she walks to cerebro waiting for the Pr, after a few minutes he appreoaches her*\\  Pr- are you ready for this// Kitty - yeah * they walk into cerebro as the door closes she follows the pr to the computer as he puts the helmet on and Kitty hands him the photos as she waits patiently looking at the Prs expression knowing it's no sign of the 4 missing mutants and the Pr takes off his helmet*// Pr- the world is still not accepting// Kitty- you think this is a hate crime?\\ Pr- I don't know but I know we need answer, im assuming you'd like to know more// Kitty- yeah, I can build a case figure this out// Pr- you know how to start this investigation Kitty, I trust you'll figure it out * she nods and walks away* Kitty it's better to work as a team*\\ Kitty- well my partner isn't here is he and this is just enquaries not yet an investigation, I'll head out now if that's okay// Pr stay in touch * she changes into her suit snd hrt into her car to the home address or the first mutant missing and Kitty get out of her car and walks into the apartment block and takes the stairs to the top floor and knocks on a run down door and waits a few minutes then knocks again and she hears a baby inside crying*// Kitty- hello? I'm not here to hurt you my name is Kitty Pryde and I'm an x-man, I've come here to send couple questions about the dissaperance of Avery? * the door opens and a woman appears to be crying and holding a young baby a few weeks old*// Tanya- come in * kitty enters as they're led to a sofa and she sits as she watches the mother trying to feed her son*\\ Kitty- I'm sorry if I scared you// Tanya- Tanya Morrison// Kitty-  I'm just interested in looking at the missing mutants to see if their linked and I wondering when was the last time you seen him// Tanya-a couple days after our son was born on the 14th he went out to get milk ironic isn't it * she laughs as the baby crys and she gets annoyed and kittty watches her eyes full will tears as she puts the bottle down and starts to wind her baby who is hysterical// Kitty- boyfriend? Husband?// Tanya- husband, the thing about Avery's is he's a thug in and out of trouble and I thought that was all in the past// Kitty- you say thug? Can you tell me what you mean//  Tanya- he was in a gang and he used his powers for bad but I thought it was in the passed, stupid me isn't it? I mean he knocks me up then he leaves and people out here saying he's missing well he only has himself to blame * the baby is screaming*// Kitty- can I hold him? * she hands the baby to kitty who starts to wind the baby*\\ Kitty- what kind of stuff? And what's his powers?// Tanya- petty theft, assault, robbery those kinds of thing and super strength// Kitty- and are you aware of the other men who have been taken?// Tanya- no I've seen the news but I doubt they're linked aveeey had a dark past and he's chose that over his son clearly, you don't think he is missing// Kitty- I'm just here to find out and possibly get you some answers * the baby burps as the woman smiles* and he was last seen at the store you say? The one closest to here?// Tanya- yes * kitty looks at the apartment a mess*// Kitty- do you have any support?// Tanya- no it's just me and the little man// Kitty not what a new mom needs * Kitty takes the bottle and feeds the baby * they say it takes a village to raise a baby// Tanya- I've seen teh village and I'm glad it's just me * kitty smiles* I am sorry about the mess// Kitty don't be, this is normal given what you're going through, I can help clean up and you can have a rest have a shower do whatever I've got time// Tanya- oh no I fourknt ask a hero to clean my dirty dishes// Kitty- it's fine you don't got the village and it's not much help but it it's one less thing for you to worry about * the baby is falling asleep as Kitty winds him again*// Tanya- I feel so stupid * she starts to cry* I'm a good mother I swear// Kitty- I can see that I couldn't do what you are so please don't think that I'm judging you, I can put him to slee and you can get a shower and then I'll help clean okay?// Tanya- thank you his rooms right there * points to the room and kitty nods and walks into the baby's room rocking the baby to sleep as she hears the shower running, she looks at the baby's face and wonders if she would ever have kids and then puts the baby in his crib with a blanket on top then quickly cleans up the baby clothes diapers toys and general mess and then makes her way to the kitchen to clean up as the mother walks out*\\ Tanya- oh no you don't have to do that// Kitty- the baby's asleep hoendtly I don't mind// Tanya- cleaning  up messy diapers isn't close to what you do// Kitty- sometimes the small things go the furtherst for people who need it and you are going through hell right now, you can rest I've got it covered here if you don't mind I promise I'm not spying I just think you needed someone// Tanya- no I couldn't, coffee? Coke? Whiskey whatever you want// Kitty- I'll take a coke * the woman brings Kitty a can as she takes it and sits at the table next to the woman*\\  Tanya- I've been so set on trying to get through the day I've just lost track of everything // Kitty- I think motherhood itself is enough to make you lose track never mind dealing with a missing husband// Tanya- he's not a bad man, I mean he's a man of color and a mutant so it's hard and he had a past and you know how it is you can never run from your past// Kitty- I think you can well I have so that's hope for more * kitty looks away*