What it takes

*kitty is training as she watches Logan leave assuming on a mission as their eyes meet and he nods at her she nods back but follows as he goes it the elevator*\\ Kitty- Logan * he turns and Kitty rushes to hug him as he hugs her back and she looks up at him as he puts a hand on her face smiling*\\Kitty- be safe okay * he looks down at her smiling as he kisses her head and she walks away *\\ Kitty- see ya when you're home Wolverine * she looks behind smirking as he smiles and she turns the corner biting her lip shocked at herself giddy as she walks to Warren who looks at her confused*\\ Warren- why're you smiling like that?// Kitty- I'm just smiling * her cheeks are red as she walks to Jean and then they go into the danger room before being called out for a mission as they all rush to the jet*\\ Scott- you all know the mission, keep the protestors in genosha from overthrowing Wanda  * kitty looks at Erik who is clearly angry he walks away as kitty listens to Scott giving a briefing  and then she follows Erik*\\Erik- what do you want Pryde?// Kitty- checking if you're okay... we'll be there soon... I'm sure your daughters are gonna be okay, they have a good father * he scoffs annoyed*\\ Erik- you and I both know that's a lie // Kitty- what you've done doesn't take away that you're a good dad// Erik- not to my son, Wanda has the weight of all this on her shoulders because I left and Lorna, Lorna is still a child * she looks aside* I hope they are half the woman you are, I'm sorry I mutilated your arm\\ Kitty- I did that part myself * they look at one another very awkward*// Erik- do you do that... any-// Kitty- no... try not to worry we'll be there helping fix this, just wanted to make sure you're okay// Erik- why are you being nice to me?// Kitty- I'm a nice person// Erik- makes me sick * they both smile* you're a good one// Kitty- that a compliment from magneto?// Erik- don't tell Charles he'll think I have a heart// Kitty- I won't * she meets his gaze and she smiles as he looks down then nods and walks away as she thinks about what happened with Erik* 

* a few hours of fighting protestors they manage to settle the mutiny and they get back as kitty packs up and drives to the hospital where they agree to bring Bruce out of his coma as Kitty is holding Alfred's hand as they're all smiling and talk to the doctors about the care plan as a kitty gets back to the manor and Kitty, Tim and alfred walk through the door*\\ Alfred- I'm going to get this place sorted for master Bruces return, it is about time this family had some good news// Tim- I can't wait for him to see me in my new suit// Alfred- tea is at 7:30 so don't be late// Kitty- I'm gonna grab a shower * she walks upstairs into her room and into the shower, after she's finished she gets out puts on a robe and brushes her hair in the mirror listening to music as  she walks out of the bathroom and walks to the clothes on her bed and lowers her robe to expose her shoulders and the top of her chest before she spots the winter soldier and grabs her robe and gasps scared*\\ Kitty- what the hell are you doing here? * he walks to her really close and she phases as he looks her up and down*\\ soldier- you need to be careful, hydra are going to attempt to take you at some point * she looks at the pain and desperation in his eyes*\\  Kitty- why are you telling me this?// soldier- because I don't want you to suffer like I did// Kitty- but why risk coming here to tell me? You're risking your life and mine being here// Soldier- because you're the only one who showed me compassion * she stops phasing as she remembers him saving her life and Steve's*// Kitty- I can help you now just stay here stay with me and we can fight this// Soldier- I get activated and brain washed regular the next time you see me  won't be the me now and so I want to warn you while I can// Kitty- no!just stay here  * she grabs his arms her eyes pleading as he just glares at her*// Kitty- I can bring hydra down, I have been hoping to see you again,... I'm so glad you're alive * he looks at her angry and confused and  backs against the wall as the soldier gets in her face she freezes*\\ Soldier- are you listening to me? You have no idea what it's like and what these people can do so please just watch your back * her eyes have fear in them,  his face is close to hers as she examines how pretty his features are as he pulls away and he turns his back to her * just stay low and be on guard * she walks to him and holds his one cheek in her hand and kisses the other cheek as he looks at her confused*\\ Kitty- thank you * she looks at his face pale and full of sorrow as she moves his long brown hair out of his face as he grabs her arm she flintches*\\ soldier- what are you doing?// Kitty- I can see your face better, you have really pretty eyes * he lets her arm go annoyed*\\ Soldier- stop it! This is serious// Kitty- I was being serious * she looks at him annoyed*// Soldier- you don't want this so keep a low profile doll * she looks up at him after hearing him call her doll and her heart skips a beat as they hold eye contact until Koda is barking outside her door and the soldier snaps his head to the door then runs to the window looking one last time at Kitty who's face is disappointed and he jumps down as she walks over to find him gone and she locks her windows and breathes a sigh of relief but thinking about how cute he is then feeling guilty knowing he's an assassin for Hydra, she  gets changed thinking of him and Logan and cursing herself for even thinking of them*