island of the damned

* Kitty has led the others to the woods and Storm is out of breath*// Storm- I can't run anymore//Kitty- I'm worried about Bishop// Alex- look let's just get these collars off then we will think of a plan * Kitty phases the collars and chips off the team before turning to head back and Storm grabs her shoulder*// Storm- I don't feel comfortable you going back there alone// Kitty- it's been an hour. Logan could have tracked us by now so I'm just gonna scout around// Storm- just be careful and don't take long * she nods and runs off in the direction they came from as she is running she sees Logan walking back angry and covered in blood, she freezes and waits for him to get closer*// Kitty- Wolverine?... are you okay * she puts her hands to his face as he pushes her hands away and keeps walking*// Logan- keep moving!// Kitty- but Bishop is-// Logan- HE AIN'T HERE! * Kitty looks confused* they took him, him and that dwarf man Trask they're gone, along with those who we're still alive * Kitty looks at him as the rain starts, she notices his claws still out and coated with blood as she slowly meets his gaze*// Logan- they're turning back they're gonna evacuate the island and burn us to the ground // Kitty- wait what? they're gonna bomb the island?? you heard them??// Logan-Yes! look I'm not sure how much time we got or what's our next step but we need to get back to Bobby and we gonna have to think of a way off this island// Kitty- let's go steal a ship// Logan- we ain't gonna be able to get close enough and they're in emergency evacuations, I don't know what to do// Kitty- think of something// Logan- I DON'T FUCKING KNOW PRYDE!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THE POINT! ALL OF IT IS FUCKING USELESS * he pulls down is cowl and Kitty just stares at his dead eyes // Kitty- you need to stop feeling fucking sorry for yourself and put on a fake face and get and show the team that you know the next move// Logan- there ain't no next fucking move Pryde this island is for the damned// Kitty- I think we are the damned by now, so what else we got to lose * Kitty walks past him*// Logan- where the hell are you going??/ Kitty- to get the others then do something, this place is going and I'm not letting the people I love die with it * he sighs annoyed as he follows behind her*// Kitty- oh so you are coming// Logan- you can barley drive a car nevermind a jet// Kitty- so glad we're done with the Pity party * she looks at him put his cowl over his face* keep the mask on, it hides the lack of hope// Logan- there ain't lack of hope, it's knowing when you have lost. the people are dead and evacuated. they have Bishop and they're gonna bomb this place to the ground it's time to go home somehow// Kitty- okay * they walk back to the others and explain that everyone is evacuating*// Erik- we let all this burn? no chance. I'll not stand back and watch this safe land die// Warren- this is not safe land anymore, they planned a full scale take over and slaughtered thousands// Alex- we wasted weeks staying behind and for what? we got nothing but our team mate taken and the island is gonna burn// Kitty- look around, the island is already burning and the people who survived are back home and still in need of hope. we know that this Trask person is building more sentinels and that's got to be the next step to fix and we can't fight for a dead island// Sunspot- she's right, they have taken the fight back home so that where we go next// Logan- agreed? * they all agree* now let's get back to the safehouse and find a way to contact the others back home * they make their way out of the woods on to a road*//  Erik- I know where we are, we are around 5 hours maybe 6 from the safe house// Logan- then we find a car now! keep going * they rush down the road as planes are flying over them in the night before they spot a car with a rotting corpse on the floor laying outside it * Storm attempts to vomit but nothing comes up*// Alex- I'll drive this one, you take that one * Logan get's in a car as Kitty get's in the front seat and looks at him, Logan's hand reaches out and touches Kitty's face as the back door of the car opens and Logan pulls away annoyed and they turn to see Erik get's in smiling*// Erik- am I interrupting ?// Kitty- no// Erik- good, drive then wolverine * he sit's back sighing as Logan drives back and Kitty glances at Logan before looking out the window and thinking back to the arena*// Kitty- Erik, what was that place back there?// Erik- the arena? it was used for hosting fights// Kitty- you ran mutant fights... you used that to pit people against one another? was it by consent or by force * Kitty turns to meet Erik's gaze as he has no answer, she looks at him in anger and turns away annoyed at what Erik has just said*