The new son

*in kitty'a room there is a knock on the door she opens her door and Logan is stood there with a dress in a bag over his shoulder and an invite*\\ Logan- I ain't no one's messenger boy *hands her the card and she looks at it then he gives her the dress*\\ Kitty- let me guess my dads company's party?// Logan- yes, and it's themed// Kitty-I can see you're happy about that * smirks as Logan is looking annoyed*// Logan- I'm ecstatic  can't you tell Pryde?  * she puts a  hand on his face and smiles at him as he smiles back*\\ Logan- rich sure like to theme everything, your wedding gonna be themed too?// Kitty- I think our wedding would be * he looks at her amused and shocked as she smiles back*\\ Logan- I wasn't aware I proposed// Kitty- why wouldn't  you?// Logan- what's the engagement theme? Power rangers ?// Kitty- not a bad idea * she puts the dress on the bed and reads the invite as Logan watches her face light up at the invite, she faces him excited and Logan meets her gaze*\\ Kitty- will you come?// Logan-dressing up and that? * she nods* for you m'lady * kitty's eyes light up as her cheeks turn red as he bows and takes her hand and kisses it, he looks up smirking at her reaction as he walks away and turn back  to watch her staring at him then he leaves as she's staring into space thinking that even though he is mocking her it was the cutest thing as she takes the dress out of the bag admiring it the door knocks and Jean walks in*\\ Jean- your dad is the best, that's so pretty I can't wait to go, Scott's dressing up as a knight and I can't wait// Kitty- I know and Logan's costume is cute if he even turns up// Jean- what's he going as?// Kitty- just you wait, I can't believe no one else is coming// Jean- I doubt the  others would be into it even if they weren't on duty// Kitty- the rich do like to throw lavish parties hey// Jean- you should see my dress it's huge, a huge ballgown* her phone rings she answers it*\\ Kitty- hey dad// Bruce- Alfred is on his way to pick you up I need to speak to you// Kitty- just tell me?// Bruce- I'll need to show you * she rolls her eyes and huffs* be ready * he hangs up as* I gotta go// Jean- I'll see you at the party * she leaves as Kitty gets her things her dress and walks outside as Alfred pulls up and Kitty gets in the front seat and puts music on*\\ Kitty- why is he being so mysterious? It's setting off my anxiety// Alfred- all will be revealed Miss Pryde * they drive back to the house as Alfred takes her things to her room as Kitty walks down the stairs of the cave*\\ Kitty-you drag me all the way here for what?* she sees a teenage boy sitting in Bruce's chair smiling she looks at him puzzled then at Bruce* who's this?// Bruce- this is Timothy Drake * he stands and smiles* and he's figured out our identity// Kitty- clever kid, so why is he here?// Bruce- because he had hacked  penguins bank account and donated all the money to charity *she laughs looking him *// Kitty- you did that?// Tim- yeah* he smiles proud as Kitty is beaming*\\ Kitty- how old are you?// Tim- 14// Bruce-he's already in college, but this backfired didn't it * she looks from Bruce to Tim*\\ Tim- they traced it back to me and then came to kill my family they assumed it was my father// Bruce- he did it to get my attention and ask me for a job// Kitty- a job * smiles at Tim confused and then she drops her smile realizing he means Robin*\\ Kitty-you're not serious?// Tim- I would never disrespect Jason or you guys in anyway// Bruce- Kit, this kid is amazing he has on the potential to be the best Robin and the best Batman I could ever be * he smiles at a Bruce*\\ Kitty- what about his parents?// Bruce- they've asked me to take him in as a ward// Kitty- and have you?...// Bruce-* he looks stern and exhales* yes... I'm sorry I didn't ask// Kitty- if Bruce is this confident about you then you must be great * she pulls a face looking aside tears in her eyes clearly annoyed* Batman needs Robin * looks at Tim* *she smiles trying to hold back tears   As Tim hugs her and she hesitates and hugs him back sighing as Bruce looks at Alfred who brings out one of Jason's suits and Kitty feels a pain in her chest and she looks down and he takes the suit and goes into a changing room as Bruce wraps his arms around Kitty*\\ Bruce-it's not a replacement I would never do that to my son *tears spill from her eyes*\\ Kitty-I know// Dick- did I miss the reveal? * hugs them both*\\ Bruce- just in time// Dick- did he tell you that the kid ambushed me and found out my identity first * they laugh*\\ Bruce- if you want to be part or the team you need to change quicker than this * Tim walks out and they all fall silent as if a ghost has walked in*\\ Tim- how do I look// Bruce- like a Robin * his eyes tear up and his heart is heavy with guilt but happiness*\\ Bruce- atleast you won't have to wear the Robin suit again// Dick- thank god * they laugh*\\ Bruce- get changed all of you got a training session, go easy on the face we're public later// Kitty- you forget I'm a mutant now pops// Dick- you ain't using your powers that ain't  fair, tell her Bruce// Bruce-no powers! * they change into their suits and they do a sparing session as Dick and Tim are bonding*\\ Kitty- is he coming tonight?// Bruce- no, not going to announce it to the word just yet, he's going to have a normal life out of the spotlight// Kitty- here I thought you only took in orphans * she smirks*// Bruce- I thought if branch out// Kitty- I can see, this will be good for you// Bruce- this ain't about what's good for me, he has potential I can see you, Dick and Jason in that Kid and a lot of myself too. He would've done it himself either way with us he's safer. I'm going to put him through training and see if he has what it takes, you can train him?// Kitty-me? I didn't sign up for that I got a lot to do * his eyes plead with her as she sighs and looks annoyed* fine!// Bruce- things will be different// Kitty- how so?// Bruce- I never make the same mistakes twice// Kitty- we all make mistakes more then once Bruce you know that aswell as I * looks over at Tim then at Jason's costume as she remembers crying herself to sleep on the floor of the cave and she takes a deep breath* it's a shame you never had real kids, because your the best dad * he looks taken aback*// Bruce- you're my real kid * she smiles through teary eyes as he looks at her proudly*// Kitty- so Kid what's your weapon// Tim- a bo staff? * she nods smiling at how much he's like Jason* show us what you got * he takes a bo staff and Kitty stands in front*\\ Bruce- attack her//Tim- what? I can't// a Dick- trust me you'll not stand a chance * he leans against the wall watching as Tim runs wt her and she dodged him easily and he does it again 3 more times and she disarms him spinning the bo staff as Bruce is yelling at him what to do but he's failing*\\ Tim- are you using your powers * she shakes her head*// Kitty- I was trained by Ras' Al Ghul and the league of assassins, I'll teach you all I know okay?// Tim- thanks * he smiles*// Kitty- let's starts on your defense first * she's training and teaching him as Bruce is left while Kitty and Dick goes to get ready, Kitty walks to her room and sees all the pictures and she sighs as she jumps in the shower to get ready*