(20) The battle for Hoenn!

He finally reached the top of Sky piller finally!! It took him a long time to make it but he finally did it!!

He now was on his way to Rayquaza who he thinks he will find somewhere out here.

It was all shattered floor everywhere!
Ash looked scared wishing he won't feel on them.

He gets passed through all of them and can feel a legendary aura but he couldn't see anything!

"Oh right! My watch can help with this! I know it can!"

He said with confidence as he opens his watcha bubble pop!

"Let's scan everywhere!! It will be somewhere around here of course! I can feel it!"

Meanwhile

"I am soo scared Cam... What if something bad happens with Ash.." Miles said.

"Don't worry about that! Ash is a tough guy! He can handle it! Let's find Steven!" Cam said confidently although he himself was worried about him but didn't show it because he doesn't wants to worry Miles more.

"I guess you are right... Let's get out of here."

"Hi you two!!"

Both of them got surprised and turned around.

"Oh Steven!" Cam said in relief.

"Is Sootopolish City ok?" Miles said.

"We are trying to stop Team Magma and Aqua from what they are doing. The kalos queen is also doing her best. And where is Ash?"

"He went to Rayquaza! He said to us
to go back. He can take care of the stuffs there. And i trust him.." Cam said blushing.

"You are blushing Cam? What's wrong?" Miles said wanting to know.

"Huh? No it's nothing! Let's go to the city to see what's going on there!" Cam said.

"Right! Let's go and do our best until Ash is back!"

All of them went back.

Meanwhile

"Arghh... Come on Come on!! I know you are there!!" Ash said in a loud tone.

The place started to get more stronger and Ash saw a green Pokemon right infront of him!

"Is that!" Ash said smiling! "Rayquaza!!"

The Green legendary looked at Ash knowing the current situation with hoenn region and request something to Ash.

"Ash! I know about you!"

"Huh what?" Ash was shocked to see another legendary talking to him.

"To Stop The Super ancient Pokemon! I will give you my medel!"

Rayquaza gave him his medel like all the legendary Pokemons he met did.

"Aw awesome!!" Ash was happy.

"Let's go." Rayquaza picks up Ash and placed him on its body and flies to Sootopolish City!

"I just hope everything will be ok!"

Ash wanted to make sure everything went find.

When they reached there all of his friends has beaten the grunts and the bosses

(Guys! Great job!) Ash thought to himself.

(It's time for me to show something too!!)

"Let's do it Rayquaza!!" Ash said in a confidence tone!

"Use Dragon acent!!" Ash command Rayquaza to use the attach

Rayquaza let out a huge roar and use the attach which scares away Groudon and Kyogre and they went to there own places.

Everything went back to normal!!

"Look! Look!! It's Ash! He saved everything!!" Miles said in admerssion!

"Great job Ash! You saved Hoenn!" Steven tells Ash after he gets out of Rayquaza and it also wents back to sky piller.

The peoples also comes to him and he was chosen as the hero of Hoenn they gave Ash a prize. He happily excepted it!

"Thanks! We did our best!!" Ash said happily

"Our trip was awesome!! Let's go back to Kanto! Our very own home!"

To be continued in the next season