(15) Short backstory

"Miles!!!! Did you have to start it!!" Ash said annoyed.

"No! Let me hear it!! You should not hide things from me! I am your friend!" Cam said.

"It's really true Ash you can't hide it from him!" Miles said and whispered in Ash's ears. 'or he will find out anyways'

'oh ok..' Ash whispered back.

"Look Cam so I am about to say this stuff but i can't say it that much because we are not in a time to say all this hope you understand with that!"

"I totally understand with this Ash! Now tell me the truth in short!"

"Ok... So.... My watch is a really rare watch. This can summon legendary Pokemons! I have befriended a lot of them this past years."

Cam gasped as he heard the words.

"Ash...." He couldn't speak. "Where did you get it?"

"I am sorry... It's a really long story which i can't explain right now.."

Miles didn't said anything he just stared in disgust while trying to avoid eye contact with his rotom phone and scrolling through social media.

"We need to see the whole city! We can't stand here all the time!" Miles said.

"We will do!" Ash said cheering miles.

"Is it ok for me to stay here? I want to get through things..." Cam said.

"Of course you can! We will be in the south! If you want you can check on us or call us!" Ash said and Miles also aggres with what Ash said.

"Ok! Be safe you both!"

To be continued