(11)The one night talk

It was raining outside... Ash was in his dorm bed waiting for Cam to come inside he knows he will return after that he can have a sweet talk with Pikachu later on.

"Man! Cam still didn't came back huh
.. I guess i should wait a little bit more...it's also raining he should come now..."

Than he heard a small knock on the door he knew it is him so he opened the door and could see a fierce looking Cam infront of him!

"Hi! Where were you I was worried!!"

"Don't talk to me Ash!!"

"Come on it was not a biggy!! Forgive me!! I am your friend!!"

"You are a monster!!! I will never forgive you!!" Cam turned the other way!

"But listen I am truly sorry for what I did!!" Ash said. "Do you not trust me?"

"I do trust you!! But I was scared so much you know!!" Cam said.

"Just take some rest now ok? You will be ok at no time!" Ash suggest.

Hearing it Cam agree with that and went to sleep to his room and it was the perfect time for Ash to talk with his buddy!

"Phhs! Pikachu!!" Ash said softly! "After all the incident I feel strange!"

"Why Ash?" Pikachu answered!

"What if another that big pokemon shows up! We have to do something before it happens we need to protect the city and everyone!"

"Oh! Than why don't you upgrade your watch!?"

"Upgrading my watch?"

"Yeah that will work I think it should be our focus next we are returning to kanto tomorrow evening so we still have time!"

"But where should we upgrade  it!?"

"The watch shop is a great place to do it! I will tell you more! For now goodnight!"

"Ok talk to you tomorrow!"

Ash went to sleep...

To be continued