(16) Man named Steven

As Ash and Miles went to see the problem they could see the big problem which was that there was Drought and Raining at the same time.

"Oh no!!! What is going on!!" Miles panicked.

"Ggg!!" Ash gritted his teeth. "The reason will of course be a pokemon doing this!! Sotopolish city , The hoenn region or I can say the whole world is in danger;!;;"

"Is there a way to know why this happened? Your watch might help!" Miles suggest.

"Right yes!" Ash opened his watches bubble popped and starts seeing around when they discovered two giant Pokemon which are claimed to be super ancient!!

"Look at the pokemons they are fighting with each other!! But why??"
Miles said.

"We need to know more about them..." Ash said.

"Team Magma and Aqua awakened them!!"

Both of them got surprised and turned around to see who it was!

It was an adult person with light blue hair he came accross them and asked them.

"You two are here to stop their actions right?"

"Yeah we are!" Ash said.

"My name is Miles and this is Ash!" Miles said.

"Good to meet you two! My name's Steven stone!"

"Nice to meet you Steven! Do you have have any idea what's causing them to do it?" Ash asked.

"I don't have much information but this two teams are after this legendary Pokemons Groudon and Kyogre."

To be continued