(5)Enter Pikachu

Ash gets out of the school after getting
holiday.

"It was nice to have a different experience! I should really thank Ho-Oh for this!"

He brings out Ho-Oh and said.

"Thank you so much Ho-Oh!! Because for you I get a new experience and also get a new friend too!!" He exclaimed with joy.

"That's nice to hear. You said you get a new friend; you should definitely introduce him to me!"

"Will it be really ok? Like you are a legendary Pokemon and I do not fully trust that person."

"It's ok that you think so! And also you actually need to trust him since you can't keep telling people that you have me because i might be on danger than."

"Yeah it's true! We should be better get going now to the forest again!"

"You know what i really feel bad for you as you don't have your own house
Like others!"

"It's ok I was never mean to have one"Ash decided to get back Ho-Oh inside.

"Wow the traffic always hits hard!"
He tries to pass through it but he could see a horrible scen.

He could see a trainer was abusing his Pokemon.

"Stupid Pokemon you deserve to die!"
He pushed the Pokemon towards the traffic and before the Pokemon could get hit Ash quickly catch it!

"What are you doing with your Pokemon!! Almost killing it!!" Ash shouted.

"And what do you think you can do about it! Idit!"

Ash knewd that hurting the trainer will not work! So he just walk off with the Pokemon!

"Are you alright!!!" Ash asked the Pokemon.

The Pokemon was looking so hurt it couldn't speak.

"I guess you are hurt! Let me help you!" Ash remembered the way he helped the boy named Cam he will also help the Pokemon like that.

He gets some bandages from his bag that he always knows that he needs them whenever in trouble. He warped the bandages on the Pokemon.

"There you go all done!! Now you are ok!"

The Pokemon became happy and could pronounce one single "pika"

"Wait!! Your name is it pika?" Ash asked.

"Pika.. Pikachu..." the Pokemon said.

"So it's Pikachu!!" Ash smiled and hugs it! "You are soo cute!!!"

Pikachu seems to really like Ash and said to him to catch it!

"What! Catch you!! But I don't have any pokeball with me!!" Ash frowned.

Pikachu seems to say it's ok and will stay with him outside pokeball.

"Thanks Pikachu!! With you i have my very own Pokemon!!"

He hugged Pikachu and went to the forest!

To be continued