(13) Times a more

"WE ARE HERE!!!! WE ARE HERE!!!!!"

Ash was screaming on his way to the watch shop like crazy!

"Calm down Ash! You don't wanna scare people around!" Pikachu said with his telepathy ability.

"I know Pikachu! But i can't wait to finally see the place in person!"

They finally entered the watch shop called "timers a more".

"Hello! Welcome to timers a more! What can I help you with?" The old man from the watch shop said.

"Well you see i am here for this watch!' Ash shows his watch to him.

"You got a good little watch with you!"

"Can I get it upgraded please... As quick as possible?"

"Hmm... This watch is no normal watch you know that right?"

"Yeah! I know! But how you know that?"

"As you can see i am the owner of Timers a more. I have been doing a lot of research on this things a lot!"

"That's amazing! And i don't want to be rude but I want my watch to be upgraded as soon as possible!"

"I can do that for you boy don't worry! Be back here in one hour!"

"Hmm... It's already 9:00 am. Well won't take this long ok! I will get it after one hour. See ya for now!"

Ash went back to hoenn elementary

While he entered Cam is already awaken!

"Hi Cam! You awoken already?" Ash said.

"Yeah Ash, what did you expect.. it's 9:27 am." Cam said bothered and Ash noticed that.

"Oh seems like you are not even in a good mood today

"Oh seems like you are not even in a good mood today."

"Of course i won't! Where were you all this time and why you left outside in the rain!!!!????"

"oh that? I had a raincoat and i didn't left to do anything crazy! You can trust me!"

"Oh yeah? And how i will believe you with this?" Cam said crossing his arms.

Ash thought of a way to get out of this angry zone.

"Oh yes!! I totally forgot to say this to you!!" Ash said. "Miles called and he said to come outside the front door at 1:00am so better get ready!!"

"Ok! I will go get ready but remember mister! Just because for miles you are saved!"

After Cam went to change Ash was happy to get out of this and smiled while petting Pikachu.

"Phew

"Phew.. Pikachu! I am saved for now."

Than he quickly remember!

"Oh shit!! I forgot I have to go to
the watch shop it is almost 10..."

He ran outside and quickly go to blossoming heights to the watch shop before cam noticed!

He finally reached to the watch shop and went to the owner.

"Hello!! I am here to take my watch!"

"Good timing boy! Here you go your watch is upgraded!"

Congratulations your watch is ranked D now!

"Thank you! I don't know how to thank you."

"It's alright my boy. Have fun befriending stronger legendary Pokemons!"

"I will!" After thanking the owner and taking his watch, Ash ran back to hoenn elementary where Miles and a *** Cam is waiting for him!

To be continued