(6)A visitor

The next day

Ash was walking around the city. While he started to get so much hungry! He knows that he can't eat human food which saddened him.

Pikachu snuggle around him and nuzzle him. He could feel Pikachu is hungry too and he can be able to buy some Pokemon food for him.

"Hold on Pikachu I will buy something for you!!" Ash smiled at his Pokemon and went to the market and brought some food for Pikachu.

"Eat up!" Pikachu started to eat the food and after finishing it he hugged his trainer.

Ash smiled that he could be able to make his Pokemon smile but his stomach growl.

Ash giggle "hope I can be able to find some oil."
He searched the whole city and finally found some.

"Yippee!!!!!!I was able to find it"

Than he drank all the oil.

"Wish i could be able to eat those foods humans eat. They look so tasty."

He found a window of a house and thought of a naughty idea.

He gets on the window and started to see through the house.

"Amazing! So this is how human house looks!!" Ash started to look more.

Pikachu kinda was not happy about his trainer sneaking into someone's house like this.

He looks more untill he saw someone and gets a little frightened since he is about to get caught.

The boy noticed him and said.

"Huh! It is you from yesterday!! What are you doing in my house sneaking like this!! This is not cool of you! Get out!!"

"Oh you!" Ash didn't get scared anymore instead he said.

"Come on! Such a cutie like you should not be screaming like this."
Ash smirked.

It seems like Cam blushed a little bit but he didn't get out from his words.

"Look go away for now I do appreciate that you came here but you sneaked in my house and if my parents see this than they will not forgive you so please;;;"

"Ok ok!!" Ash still smirked and continue looking at his Beauty.
"Since a cutie pie like you is saying this to me i will go for now." After saying it he left!

"What is wrong with him all of a sudden!!" Cam wondered. "But I wish he could stayed a bit longer I miss him already!!it's all because for my parents but yeah that's how i should expect it"

Later with Ash he frowned that he can't eat human food but found about something from Ho-Oh it is that if he only get to steal the secret menu from the best restaurant from this city and make a burger and eat it from there he will be able to eat human foods. So he decided that he will do it!!

After some time he was able to go to the restaurant and eat all the secret menu recipe and than he was able to get to eat human food after that.

Later he was informed that their school is about to give them a tour and he thought it is the perfect opportunity to see more legendary Pokemons.

He simply sat on his desk and started to think what he will do when he will get there he remembers that if he take Cam with him he will probably refuse after what happened so he decided to stay with his classmates.

But there was a longly boy looking for his one and only friend because he wants him to sit next to him and stay with him all the time but he couldn't seem to find him!

"Where did he go!! I want to apologise to him after what happened but he seems to not show up!! I gotta find him!!!"

Later Ash went to the school elevator and waited for it to come down  while thinking what he will do when he will reach on that place.

"Pikachu!! I am soo excited and I hope you are too!!

"Pika!!!" Pikachu said happily!

The elevator came down and opened but while it did he could see a  face staring at him??

"I!!! I finally found you!!" Than he ran to him and grabbed him making Ash struggle.

"You found me?? What do you mean by that!??" Ash exclaimed.

To be continued