(7) A New adventure awaits!

"OMG!!!!!! Finally!!! Finally!! I get to meet my role model !!!!" The boy exclaimed.

"Your role model? What do you mean and please let me go!! I feel struggling!!" Ash said.

"Oh i am sorry about that I got exited!!" He let Ash go.

"Btw I am Miles and I watched the battle you did in the school tornament and was impressed by your skills you really hit it there and than i became a fan of yours!!" He said.

"Woah! It is really strange to have fans at this young age!! Also i didn't did that much special!!"

"Of course you did!! I always loved how you battled so please can you help me and teach me how to battle too? Please!!!!;; you can't disagree!!"

Ash was left wondering for sometime.
And than he said.

"Oh you want a Pokemon battle? Of course I will teach you how to do it!!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!" Miles exclmed with joy.

"Btw Miles are you a student here in this school?" Ash said.

"Yeah! And I am in the same class in yours!!"

"Wait!-

WHAT!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!

No way!!! Are you serious??? How did i didn't knew!!"

"I guess you didn't keep a watch on others than when role calling." Miles said.

"Maybe that's true! Not gotta lie! Oh yeah since you do study here I hope you heard about the trip they are going to give us!" Ash said.

"Yes I do! We are going to hoenn! And not only our class another class is going too!!"

"Oh that is nice!! I wonder which!"

"I have heard it is three!"

"Oh cool!!than what are we waiting for let's go!!"

While they where walking to their way Miles was talking a lot about his future planning and everything that he wants to do!!

"Seriously Ash!! If you teach me to be a better trainer I will be always proud of me!!"