(8)The performer

"OMG that performance was soo good!! I really liked it!! And that girl too!!" Ash said.

It seems like Cam got a little jealous but he did fixed himself after.

"Are you ok there Cam?" Miles asked.

"Y.. yeah!!" Cam said.

While they where talking they could see the kalos queen was walking towards them and Ash started at her for a while.

The other two also noticed her

"Hiya!! So I have seen the three of you enjoying my show! And you seem new so i came here to say hi!"

"It's nice to meet the kalos queen herself!! Hi!!" Miles said.

"You have passion I see!!" She said.

"Btw I never know your name!" Cam said while the other two facepalm since they already told her name but he couldn't remember.

"Oh it's alright if you forgot so my name is Serena!" She said.

"It's good to meet you Serena!" Ash said while hiding his blush for how cute she is!

Cam saw that Ash is more getting interested in her and thought of giving up on loving him.

(I guess he doesn't love me there is no need to love him) cam sights.

Miles understand his feelings and said. "Don't worry Cam he is like that he always likes cute girls and etc but do remember he actually does it to make the person he ACTUALLY likes jealous" miles gave him hope.

"I guess you are right?" Cam said.

"Are you guys are interested in performances?" Serena ask!

"No I am not!" Cam said "I am mostly in Pokemon battles!"

"Oh i see and you two?" Serena asked.

Ash think for a moment and said.
"Kinda no! But I am available to cute girls!" He said smirking which makes Serena think he is a weardo but keep going on.

"Thats good to know;;" she said.

"Oh Pokemon performances!! I am in!" To everyone's surprise Miles started to exclmed with joy.

"Wow amazing! Guess i should teach you how to be a performer than?" Serena said.

"Thank you so much Serena i would love to!!"

"Great!!!! That's the spirit now-

Let's get to do practice!! Btw what's your name?"

"My name is Miles!! It's good to meet you the kalos queen aka Serena!"

They left to do practice and there where only Ash and Cam together!

"Serena is pretty cute; don't you think Cam? Maybe i should ask her out one day!"

Cam just stared at him like he is regarding big time!

"I guess we should be going to explore this place more! Let's go!!"

Ash Hold Cams hand and ran!

Cam just blushed and goes with him!

While they where going they heard a big noise!

"Huh! What was it!!" Ash said!

"We should check!!" Cam said while running down untill....

To be continued