Chapter 31

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Can you move the fuck over?" Katsuki grumbles under his breath as Ochako takes the seat beside him. The both of them sit at the back of a bus, both with sunglasses and caps suited on them as they stare to the back of my head, trying be act as undercover as possible.

"Can I sit here?" An elderly man asks me. I blink up to him, taking one of my earphones out to give him my attention.

"Sure you can." I smile, moving my legs out of the way to let him take the seat beside me. He thanks me quietly and I waste no time in popping my earphone back into my ear, entirely oblivious to the two stalkers sat five rows behind me, bickering amongst themselves.

There's still seven stops left until I reach the outer district of Musutafu, where Atsuya's college is. A sigh of contentment passes my lips as I press play on my playlist once more.

Tohru Honda's Playlist

"See? She's totally chilled, she's not gonna beat anyone up." Ochako grumbles, already knowing that this is a waste of time, but not being able to pass up the opportunity to see Atsuya.

It's Saturday morning, no one should be in the mood for a fight this early. But as soon as Ochako came back from the showers this morning, she found Bakugou at her door, already suited up in a disguise. It was... confusing, to say the least.

Katsuki tuts to himself, his brows furrowing as he glances out of the window. He has to admit, I do look weirdly calm, content, even. I seriously don't look like I'm preparing for a fight or even in the mood for one, I look like I just got proposed to.

Last night, the boy kept himself up with a cold sweat, every time he closed his eyes, all he could see was an image of me getting beat up outside of a college, surrounded by a bunch of older idiots who think it'd be funny to torment me. Kinda like he used to do to me...

So this morning, when his alarm rang out at five, he knew he had no choice but to be there, with me, to stop shit from turning bad. I'm not the strongest person on earth, not to say I'm weak. I probably could beat Reina's ass if I wanted, but... that's not saying much.

"You listening to anything good?" The man beside me taps his arthritic finger against my shoulder, prompting my brow to raise as I turn to him.

"Oh, uh, I think so... but you probably wouldn't like it." I chuckle weakly, once again taking out my earphone to give him my attention. He looks like a sweet old man, probably just wants some conversation.

"Because I'm old?" He chuckles, his voice wheezing ever so slightly with age. I thin my lips into a line, my expression practically saying 'Well?' to him.

"Kids nowadays don't understand that we used to be young too." The man jokes, shaking his head in false disappointment. I feel the corners of my lips curving up into a smile. I like when old people talk to me, it reaffirms that not all of them are miserable old bastards. Some of them are just kids who grew up.

"It's difficult to remember when you look like that." I mumble without thinking, earning a snicker from him. I'm glad that he took it as a joke, because I wasn't entirely trying to be funny.