Chapter 5

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

It was the end of the day and I was thanking the God's above for making my last lesson breeze by quickly as I was exhausted.

I tread tiredly towards the Dorm building, my exhaustion present in the dark circles around my eyes that had only managed to darken over the course of the day.

I accidentally begin to bump into Shoto as I feel myself somehow drifting in and out of dreamland, despite actively walking.

"Are you alright?" The half and half boy softly questions as he walks in step with me.

I choke up the drool that had decided to fall from my lips before glancing up to him.

"What? Of course I'm alright? Why? Did Ochako say something? It's not true!" I huff in a panic, still being in a half asleep state.

He tilts his head down to me "No? You just keep bumping into me. I thought you might've hurt your feet." He hums, glancing down to my feet that were stumbling over one another.

I narrow my eyes before slapping myself, hard, across the face.

Wake up.

Shoto's eyes widen in concern as he notices a purple hand print emerge on the side of my cheek.

"Sorry- I'm fine, just need to wake up." I laugh in embarrassment.

He lifts a hand up to my cheek with concern behind his eyes.

I feel a soothing coldness emitting from his palm as it rests softly on my cheek.

"You shouldn't hurt yoursel-"

——

Bakugou and Kirishima tread a few metres behind the half and half boy and myself.

The piercing eyes of the blond were trying to decide whether to linger on the back of my figure- or glare at Todoroki who I kept wafting closer to for some reason.

"What's she keep bumping into him for?!" Bakugou grumbles, a childish pout apparent on his features.

Kirishima raises a brow before shrugging. "Maybe they're dating?" He theorises, only saying this to see what Bakugou's reaction was.

Instantly, Bakugou feels some sort of explosion blast in between his ears. His eye begins to twitch, his hands tensing by his sides as he lowers his gaze to the ground.

No... she ain't dating him, she told that Round Face that she had a crush...

So it's him then?

Half and half?

That's who she fuckin' chose?!!!