Chapter 6

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Tell me what you want." I mutter lowly, raising a hand to his shoulder and brushing my finger over the fabric of his shirt.

Just say it...

"You." He reluctantly allows the words to leave his lips. I feel my breath hitch, I glance my eyes up to his, he's nervous- I can tell that much.

Kiss her. Just kiss her- she's right there. She's touching my shoulder- she wants to, right? She wants to kiss me? Just do it-

I move my head forward slightly, entranced with the idea that he actually wants me.

For once, he actually wants me. After all this time- the tide has changed. God had blessed me with tits... And even though I know those parts of me are all that Bakugou's interested in... I still just want to have him...

I dart my pupils in between those entrancing red eyes of his that could keep me captive forever. Unable to stop from finally dropping my gaze down to his lips...

They were wet, like he'd just licked them in preparation. I felt my heart get caught up in my throat, causing staggered, heavy breaths to pass my mouth.

"Shit- uh, my bad... what's your name again?"

The small smile on my lips, one of pure euphoria at this whole ordeal begins to falter. I remember what he said. And no matter how much I want to force my self-respect out of a window just so I can experience what it feels like to have Bakugou want to have me...

I won't do it... Because... I'm different now...

I don't sit alone at lunch, scared that someone would make fun of the way I talked, the colour of my hair- or any other stupid thing I could think of. I'm not the same person who leaves a party early and cries because Bakugou said something out of pocket.

I'm actually embarrassed that the person from back then went by the same name that I do now.

I grit my teeth together-

No. You don't care about me.

And... I don't want you anymore.

I force out a smug smirk and snap my fingers, that were once stroking his shoulder, next to his ear. Wanting to pull him out of his blurred trance as harshly as possible.

His eyes suddenly rip away from my lips, stumbling to attention, his heart suddenly flips and sinks as he notices my expression.

She's... smirking at me? Why? Is she-

"Nice to know." I hum, nudging him out of my personal space.

His eyes go wide and confused, it was like all in one second his hopes came crashing down onto his head- laying a heavy weight onto his chest.