Chapter 27

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Why don't you tell me? Oh wait, you don't tell me anything anymore, do you?" Ochako scoffs.

My mouth gapes open in complete disbelief. Is she serious right now?

"Uh..." Izuku attempts to scan his mind for a single word so say that might calm either of us down, but nothing comes to him as Shoto's brows suddenly raise. His hands clutch around his food tray until he mumbles something under his breath and takes a stand.

Neither Ochako, nor I notice the sudden absence, even as Izuku follows suit, realising that the both of us probably need to be left alone to talk this through without anyone listening.

"What's your problem?" I sneer, watching as her expression soon mirrors what must be showing on my own face.

"My problem?? I'm not the one who lied—"

My fingers tighten down against my palms until the shape of my nails imbed themselves into my skin.

"Neither am I??" I spit, not understanding what she's talking about.

I'm still so angry, I shouldn't be acting out like a moron, I should just listen to what she has to say and sort it out like that. But I can't help it, everyone is being annoying, it's overwhelming me. I need to go to sleep. I just don't want to hear anyone speak—

"Yes you did!! You kept this whole Bakugou thing from me!" She snaps.

My brows furrow inwards, a panicked sweat overtaking my body as I groan to myself in frustration.

"What Bakugou thing?! There is no Bakugou thing?? You're the one who kissed him!" I point an accusatory finger at her, my hands emphasising my point as my tone doesn't really carry the conviction my words need.

"Why are you still lying?! And that was a stupid game! I didn't want to kiss him!" She responds, her head shaking with a scoff.

"Then why are you so up my ass about it? What's he got to do with this anyway?! You just kissed him then went up in my room with him and suddenly started acting off with me!!"

I'm right, I don't know why she's acting so out of line.

Ochako's brows snap up as if she can't accept that I actually believe the shit spewing out of my mouth.

"We just talked!! I didn't do anything with him! What the fuck? You're only getting so angry because there is something going on with him!" She scoffs, not letting me butt in as she speaks up yet again.

"And you said you didn't care anyway! Which was just another lie, obviously. I just..." Ochako sighs to herself, clearly having had more sleep than I had, she's able to realise when she's acting rash.

She didn't want this to be an argument, she just wants to know why I felt the need to lie about it. Why I still feel the need to lie.

"I always tell you everything... You know everything about me and... You never tell me anything. I just feel like you didn't need to lie about it... I don't mind either way, just- why don't you trust me?" Ochako's tone had settled, a solemn expression taking over her features.