Chapter 1

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Bakugou Katsuki. A narcissistic, hostile and emotionally unavailable asshole, so blinded by his own ego that he rarely ever cared how off-putting his attitude came across to others.

He found himself coursing through his first year at UA- with, much to his annoyance, a green haired boy named Izuku Midoriya who was right at his side throughout that year.

Besides the point. Most of the class rarely got to see a shred of genuine human emotion in him, and even if that ever did occur- it would soon be followed with a bellowing "WHADDAYA LOOKING AT LOSERS????"

And because of this... it was unfathomable for what he was feeling to be true. Surely, The Great Bakugou Katsuki couldn't be feeling this. The boy in question clutches at his chest in frustration as he noticed his heart begin to pound faster at the sight of someone entering past the 2-A classroom doors.

A girl... The same girl that sat at the back of the class for the whole first year. The same girl who he'd seen hundreds of times before, the same one who he'd taunted countless times- purely for his own amusement when she would finally blow a fuse due to her short temper.

But this wasn't just any girl, in his eyes she wasn't quite the same as the rest of the female species in his class. She was special to him- purely because she had managed to wiggle her way into his heart.

That girl... Amane Suzuya-

Had somehow managed to create a feeling in him. One that he'd never experienced before. One that he wasn't even sure he wanted to feel.

The Bakugou Katsuki had...

A crush?

From his peripheral, he saw her figure approaching him, his body tensed up with a purpose. Oh shit- don't come over.

"Why're you sweating?" A redhead who leaned on the desk in front of him questioned, staring at him with a confused expression. Bakugou ignores him completely, actually- I'd go as far as to say he didn't hear him at all over the sound of his own thoughts.

Shit. Fuck- she's coming over, she's right there- HOLY SHIT WHY IS MY HEART FUCKING-

"You having a heart attack or something?" A taunting voice brings the boy out of his spiralling thoughts, his eyes snap up to her in an instant. He tried to urge himself not to perform a double take at the sight of her.

Her grey hair had been cut, it was a rare sight for her to ever have her image change in the slightest... she always looked the same to him- so the sight of her hair barely brushing up against her jaw was something that brought a funny buzzing sensation to Bakugou's ears.

Speaking of ears, she'd apparently pierced hers- three times on her left and he couldn't see the other, he nearly breaks out into a smirk at the thought of her jabbing a needle into her own ear out of impulse. That's... cute? He wouldn't dare let his eyes drop to her figure, but from his peripherals he could see... her chest got-

Holy shit she has tits now...

What the fuck am I thinking?!

Due to his own frustration at his hormonal thoughts- he responds in the only way he knew how to—