Chapter 2

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"You having a heart attack or something?" I hum as I pass Bakugou's desk, confused as to why he was clutching at his chest for dear life while staring blankly at the air before him as though he'd just discovered a self fulfilling prophecy.

In an instant, his eyes snap up to mine- his brows already furrowed "Fuck no- get lost grandma." He spits, nudging his eyes over to my seat to encourage me to leave him alone.

I raise a brow at the insult, once it registers I send him a glare while scoffing "Welp, you still suck." I breathe out in disbelief at his constant attitude.

"Ah sorry Amane- he's grouchy this morning!" Kirishima apologises on the blond's behalf. I nod my head to him in understanding before leaving him to mope by himself.

I make my way over to my seat, sending a half smile to Uraraka as she meets my eyes. "Why'd you even bother trying to talk to him?" The round faced girl hums in disapproval.

I chuckle out a small laugh as I place my bag down beneath my desk "Guess I forgot how much of an asshole he was for a second." I grimace as I hear my lunch squish underneath my school books.

Shit... my bento...

I lounge back into my seat, slumping my chin into the collar of my shirt as I stare blankly to the wall before me.

"You excited to start a new term?" Ochako questions from beside me, no doubt starting conversation due to the lack of Deku in class.

I churn my eyes over to her, keeping my chin snuggly tucked into my shirt.

"Guess so... haven't seen Aizawa in a while- wonder if his eye bags got any better." I tease over to the girl who deadpans, nudging her eyes down to the prominent dark circles beneath mine.

You can't really talk about eyebags. She thinks in amusement.

"Heh- Everyone looks... a bit different, don't you think?" She leans her cheek onto her hand as she speaks, I furrow my brows before raking my eyes over those who had arrived to class early.

It had been eight weeks since the end of our first year, we'd been given a break in order to train, study and take in all of the incidents that occurred last year.

Having a chance to leave the dorms and go back home was fun- I hadn't seen my family in a while, and spending eight weeks with them like I was a kid again was... wholesome.

Back to the conversation, I guess everyone did look a bit different since I last saw them. Ochako looked the same- though I'd imagine that's because she'd been to my house multiple times over the break so her change wasn't that drastic to my eyes.

Kaminari seemed slightly taller, his hair was somehow even more... electric? What surprised me more was the fact that he was early to class, perhaps he'd had a change of heart toward academics over the break.