Chapter 3

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Since you both decided that you were clearly too busy to do my essay today- you have to do it in your free time." Aizawa grumbles as Bakugou and I stand with our heads hanging low at the front of the class.

The other students had already left for lunch, leaving only us to face a scolding for blatantly disregarding our work.

"It was his fault- he was being annoying." I grumble, forcing the blame onto Bakugou.

Aizawa sighs but doesn't have a chance to rebuttal as Bakugou had already started fuming.

"Fuck off! You were the one saying that you didn't wanna do it!" He spits, glaring a hole into my skull.

I scrunch up my nose in irritation "No- you said that you weren't gonna work for me to get a passing grade! Its your fault!" I spit, feeling my temper beginning to wear thin.

"FUCK OFF! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!"

"YOU FUCKIN' DID- LYING BITCH!!"

"Shut up- both of you. God, you're giving me a headache." Aizawa grumbles, rubbing his temples with his fingers as Bakugou and I both return our stares to the floor.

"Just- Figure something out, do it after school. It wouldn't hurt to actually get along with one another. It'd sure be easier on my splitting head if both of you could work together without trying to bite each other's heads off." The tired teacher scolds, dismissing us with a wave of his hand.

Bakugou stomps out of the class as I hang back slightly, waiting for the blond to be out of earshot before I speak to the teacher.

"It wasn't my fault- he was flirting." I announce before turning and making my way out of the room. A smirk pulls onto my lips as I leave Aizawa with a look of horror on his face.

"HE WAS WHAT??!!!"

An overreaction? Hm... maybe-

You see, during our first year I didn't really talk to anyone that much, especially during first term.

I'd spend most lunches sitting with Aizawa, purely because I couldn't be bothered to try and make friends.

I had a fear of rejection. I couldn't handle it per say, so attempting to make friends was off the table.

Anyway, over that time- Aizawa became somewhat of a surrogate father to me. Well, the closest thing I'd get to a dad.

I ain't got one...

Clearly.

He'd get my lunches for me because he knew I wouldn't want to walk into the cafeteria, he'd make sure that he was the teacher to scold me when I get a detention. Y'know. all of that nice bullshit.

Overtime I grew close with my peers- Ochako was someone who brought me out of my shell and by the last term I was friends with all of class A... except for Bakugou.