Chapter 15

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

And then.

I feel it.

A brush of something warm and wet? On the apple of my cheek.

What the fuck was that?

My brows furrow as I jolt my head away from Katsuki's shoulder- only to notice him. Eyes half closed, lips slightly puckered, and what's most off-putting...

His face...

It's... bright fucking red.

"Did you just-?" I mutter out in confusion, not that I can even get my full sentence out-

"NO." He bellows, loud enough to make my eye twitch in annoyance.

I felt it though...

"I... no- you definitely did." I stop myself from laughing. It was so soft and gentle- like a parting kiss between two sweethearts. It actually didn't compute that Bakugou was the one to press it into my skin.

"No I fucking didn't! You fell onto me!" He avoids my eyes, burning the mattress below us with his glare.

I gulp thickly, still feeling the wetness he'd left on my skin. "... I -" liked it.

Bakugou's door suddenly slams wide open. My eyes turn to globes as I instantly scramble away from the boy's face.

He does the same, turning his gaze away from me while still managing to glare at the person who interrupted us.

"Uh... ?" Ochako queasily sounds out, noticing Bakugou's burning face, and how we suddenly seem to be acting far too innocent.

"What?" Bakugou and I grumble in unison.

"You two... are you two okay?" She tilts her head, chucking awkwardly. I tut at her while rolling my eyes.

"Were fine, Chako. What's wrong?" I say.

"Oh- yeah. Your brother's here." She tells me. I scowl at the thought of him being the reason that Bakugou and I have unfinished business.

"Tell him to fuckin' wait. We gotta do an assignment, round face." Bakugou grumbles, returning to his usual disposition.

We just finished the assignment...

"Yeah, just keep him company until we're finished... please?" I ask, tilting my head cutely.

Ochako furrows her brows slightly before gulping. "He told me to get you right away..." She mutters under her breath.

I growl to myself. An annoying older brother is the last thing I want to be thinking about right now.

Not when I have a million thoughts of Katsuki kissing my cheek waving at me distantly.

I stare to her with a blank expression before reluctantly sighing.

"Fine..." I force out a grin before lifting myself off Bakugou's bed. I place my feet back into my shoes before turning to glare at the blond.

"Uh... I'll see you later... I guess." I say, all too aware of the fact that Ochako can hear whatever the two of us say to each other.