Chapter 25

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Bakugou doubts if he's ever ran as fast in his life as he just did. The second he kicked my bedroom door closed behind him, he immediately scanned the hallway. His eyes, wide and alert searched for any sign of human life, finding none to his relief.

He sighs to himself, literally sprinting down the hall until he reaches his dorm door.

Cracking it open, he flips the light switch on. Katsuki pulls himself inside, slamming the door behind him and stomping to his bed, flopping himself face-first into the sheets with a groan of frustration.

He's well aware of what happened. More specifically, the reaction his body had. He just hopes to all fuck that I don't have the insight to also be clued up about what happened. That's the reason he left so suddenly, he wasn't going to wait around for me to figure it out. Not when he's this fucking close.

This fucking close to getting the girl.

With every grunt of frustration that puffs past his lips over this whole situation, it only brings him another step closer to getting what he wants. And no matter how shitty the odds seem, no matter how much energy and time it takes... Katsuki gets what he wants.

Given a chance to settle, he starts to feel the pressure above his brows, they're constantly furrowed, but this is perhaps the only time he's felt the tension. Katsuki's eyes stutter open as he flips onto his back, staring up at his ceiling and forcing his brows to relax.

"I kissed her..."

His heart begins to pick up its pace all over again, that pressure from his sour expression travelling down to his stomach as butterflies begin to rave down there. The corners of his lips can't help but curve up, his hand reaching up to cover it as if it's going to change how stupidly gassed up he is over this.

"I fucking kissed her." He cups his palm over his mouth, practically gasping into it with an ear to ear grin on his lips. Sweat begins to collect all over his skin, his breath growing frantic as his free hand clutches at the bedsheets beneath him.

It's like he can't actually believe that his plan worked out this well. I didn't seem into it at all, the whole 'entering unannounced and forcing bodily contact' thing he did at first. But then we got to talking, and that chemistry he knows we have started to spark up. I probably didn't even mean to accept his taunt, I probably wasn't expecting him to kiss me, but he doesn't care now.

He doesn't care at all because as soon as his lips touched mine, I let go, mirroring his motions, pulling him closer, wrapping my arms around his neck.

She kissed me back...

SHE FUCKIN' KISSED ME BACK!!

The boy glances down without meaning to, remembering his reason for dipping without hesitation earlier. Truthfully, he does think that it was his phone I felt, but he can't be sure which only makes him grumble to himself at the sight of the still present problem under his pants.

"Hard over a fuckin' kiss... The fuck's wrong with me?" He sighs to himself, running that same hand down his face.