Chapter 18

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

I sigh to myself as we reach the bottom of the stairs, noticing that a few of Atsuya's friends have arrived. They all stand in the corner of the living room, not bothering to mingle with those they don't already know. To my surprise, a few of them have girls at their arm. I raise a brow, smiling to myself at the thought.

If they got girls with them then they won't bother—

"Amane!!!"

"Jeeeesus- When'd you get that hot??"

"Told you she was fine as a motherfu—"

My grip of Katsuki's shirt weakens in defeat as I watch those idiot's eyes light up at the sight of me. I scan the room for my brother, only to discover that he's not here... meaning as much as I don't want to, I have to just sit through their gag-worthy pick up lines and their constant attempts to grab whatever part of me they can.

It'd be wrong to smack the shit out of someone under my mother's roof.

An awkward grimace makes it away onto my features as a few of them stagger over to me. Their eyes drag over my figure and I immediately regret ever listening to anyone who told me that I should've worn this dress.

I hopelessly glance up to Katsuki's face from behind as he tilts his head down to me, darting his gaze in between my expression and those who've already begun their venture towards me.

The boy rolls his eyes as I turn to face the sweaty weirdos, realising that there isn't a way out of coexisting with them.

Even Katsuki can't—

My eyes widen as I feel a heavy weight befall my shoulders, it tightens ever so gently around my neck as I get pulled closer to the culprit. My feet almost trip over one another at the sudden impact, but as I drag my eyes up in confusion, meeting face with Katsuki's unbothered expression... I really don't mind...

"Who the fuck's that?" Bakugou raises a bored brow up at the older boys as they dart their eyes in between him and I.

I stop myself from fainting, just barely, as I clear my throat awkwardly. "Who're you?" The same guy I remember asking me on a date before, calls out to the blond who just smirks as though he's bored at the question.

"You said you didn't have a boyfriend?" Another rolls his eyes down at me, now far less interested in holding a 'conversation' than he had been before.

I glance up at Bakugou, he returns my look, smugly grinning down at me. I could've hit him... I want to hit him... Fucker.

"Did I?" I tilt my head innocently at the older boys, coincidently nudging my head closer to Katsuki's chest, I can almost heart his heartbeat over the sound of Mina's playlist... almost.

The boys share looks of disappointment with eachother, until the girls they brought soon grow offended as they aren't paying attention to them. I chuckle, watching as they turn on their heels, immediately returning to their partners.