Chapter 4

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Ochako sits beside me as we share her earphones, she was blasting cute music- the exact type you would expect from such a bubbly girl.

Little did I know that she has at least ten other playlist with the type of metal music you'd expect Tokoyami to listen to.

Regardless, once a week she and I decide that we both wanted a lunch to just spend with each other. This means no Todoroki, no Deku and no Iida. Just us. And that's just the way we liked it.

Well, one day out of five.

I allow myself to drown in my thoughts as I shovel food into my mouth, I'd got used to being around so many people at this point. Being in the cafeteria for lunch wasn't such a feat as it used to feel like.

Actually, it seemed that everyone saying that I'd 'changed' was somewhat true. I don't even act the same as I had my first week at UA. I don't care about the opinion of others as much, I just decided that my opinion of myself was worth more than anyone elses.

Explains the sudden urge to jab a few needles into my ear.

What can I say? I wanted to be edgy for a whole three seconds and then immediately regretted it because my mom said I was going through an 'emo phase'.

I guess I hadn't noticed the way my body and face had changed over the break, though everyone else did.

Supposedly, when discussing it with Ochako. Her observations were that my chest had gotten bigger, as well as my ass. An old guy on the train even said I had nice 'birthing hips'... Which... I don't wanna think about.

Apparently, my baby face had begun to age ever so slightly. Not that the dark circles beneath my eyes were all that appealing to me, but I guess everyone's got a type.

I noticed that boys were nicer to me, they held doors for me now and stupid shit like that.

Dumb logic right? Just because I have tits now you think I can't open a door?

I roll my eyes at the thought, jabbing more udon into my mouth in order to ward off any lustful stares that were delivered to me from boys in other classes.

I don't get it. Ochako's clearly the better looking of us, why didn't they stare at her like that? Maybe she's just got such a pure aura that they don't even want to think about her in such an unholy light.

I narrow my eyes to myself, scoffing down food just as I would at home, not bothering to wipe my mouth as I fill it with way too much udon. I had a brother, and I'm aware that acting like a slob turns guys off—

Unfortunately, I feel a burning itch on the side of my face- almost as though some stubborn ass didn't get the message that I don't want to be stared at.

With a mouth full of noodles, I turn my head towards the culprit- meeting eyes with a determined pair of crimson ones. Oh shit.