Beltane Celebration In The Greek Pagan Style in York Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Duke of York and Former Duke of Norfolk Territory was born on November of 2209, to Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, only 11 months after his father and mother were born and the ...

Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Duke of York and Former Duke of Norfolk Territory was born on November of 2209, to Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, only 11 months after his father and mother were born and the first one to hold him was his grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory who was already pissed off at his oldest son, Lord Frederick William The Second who bared his name and was suppose to succeed his father, as the next Duke of Norfolk Territory, but no one has a crystal ball and Lord Frederick William Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory who became Duke in 2190, didn't have.

He remembers the day his Duchess, Lady Jeanette Virginia gave birth to their second child, and son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and he wasn't Duke yet as his father didn't die until 2190.

Lord Patrick William Howard was still alive too and he was getting up there age in 2185, and five years later he dies, and Lord Frederick William Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory at the age of 25 years old, and Lord Frederick William Howard remembers the day his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard was born in March of 2185, and he remembers looking at his Duchess, Lady Jeanette Virginia holding their newborn baby son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard in her arms and he looks at his Duchess " Say what another son. I was hoping for a daughter this time."

Lady Jeanette Virginia looks at Lord Frederick William and she tells him " Lord Frederick William Howard take your sorry rear-end back to school and retake biology."

"I didn't like that parochial school I attended. I didn't learn anything there." Lord Frederick William complains.

"Lord Frederick William Howard. I have given you two fine sons and they make sure that what your father continues into the future." Lady Jeanette Virginia tells her husband.

"I want a daughter." Lord Frederick William tells his wife,

"Later, Lord Frederick William Howard. Be content with your lot." Lady Jeanette Virginia tells her husband.

Little Lord Frederick William Howard The Second is 6 years old and Lord Charles Andrew Howard is five years old when their grandfather dies.

Three months after Lord Frederick William Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory became Duke, he finally gets his wish, Lady Jeannette Virginia gives birth to their only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who is the apple of her father's eye.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard resembles the love of Lord Frederick William Howard's life, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort who is the only woman he will ever love.

By the age of 40,, he is the father of four very gorgeous children, three sons, and one daughter, and he is Duke of Norfolk Territory .

Only thing is, he is not popular with his people and he is far from friendly with the other Lords on Star Base 12.

In 2207, Lord Frederick William Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory insults Lord Thomas Clifford, Baron Clifford when he asks Lord Frederick William for the hand for his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte for his son, Lord Roger Clifford.