The Father of Three Dukes on Star Base 12

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR born in 2209 was the heir of The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and by the age of 18 he married Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2228, and she was the daughter of The Duke of Lennox Territory and with her they have five children.

On January 1, 2230, she gives birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, who is married for the first time in 2251, but it results with no children and his marriage is dissolved in 2275.

Their second son, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second arrives on February 1, 2240, and three months later Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR dies, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory at the age of 31 years old, and in between Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lady Patricia Eugenie gives birth to their first daughter, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and in between the birth of Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Patricia Eugenie gives birth to their second daughter, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard on March 21, 2245, and finally on December 21, Lady Patricia Eugenie gives birth to the heir of The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and he is named for his granduncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory,the youngest brother of his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and the grandfather of Lord Thomas William Howard, future Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Patrick William Howard is married to Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford, the daughter of the Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 12 in 2258, and in 2263, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard marries Lord Edward Stafford, heir to the Dukedom of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Paulina Charlene have no child until June of 2276, and by then his youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, at the age of 24 presents his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR with his first male line great-grandchild, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, who is arrives at the Norfolk Manor on May 1, 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard ascended to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory at the age of 24 years old and from the balcony he presents The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory with the first of Three Duchesses that will govern The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory from 2299-2400.

They are his daughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Ann Beltane, granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann and great-granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard.

Through Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, they are his great-granddaughter, great-great-granddaughter, and great-great-great-granddaughter,

Lord Frederick William Howard, Lady Victoria Elizabeth is his great-great-granddaughter as Lady Karissa Elizabeth marries the son of Lord Frederick William Howard The Third, Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth and they are second cousins and her little sister, Lady Sophia Dorothea marries his oldest brother, Lord William Frederick Howard.

Both their children are the great-grandchildren of Lord Frederick William Howard through his oldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and his son, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and Lady Mary Henrietta Grey.

They share the same terrible great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard SR who is the father of Lord Frederick William Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

It all comes down to Lord Patrick William Howard, the first Duke of Norfolk Territory, Lord Edmund Beaufort, 1st Duke of Lancaster Territory, and Lord John Spencer-Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough Territory.