Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Little Duke of Lancaster Territory

He was Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk and Duke of York's oldest grandson, and his mother named him Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, and through his 2nd paternal great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Edmund Beaufort. He inherited his great-great-great-grandfather's Dukedom of Lancaster Territory upon his birth on June 21, 2280.

Lord Anthony Christopher great-great uncle, Lord Thomas Beaufort left no great-great-grandchildren, and so the Dukedom and Territory reverts back to his daughters oldest male line great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, as his father is Duke of Norfolk Territory 

and his grandfather is Duke of York Territory and he is the oldest female line great-great-grandson of Lady Jeanette Virginia through their son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and their oldest grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and their 2nd youngest great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, but he is not the youngest great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard as he is not born until 2293.

Lord Richard William Carey is Lord Frederick William Howard oldest female line great-great-grandson through his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord David William Beck is the second oldest female line great-great-grandson through his great-daughter, Lady Eliza Catherine Howard.

Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, is the oldest great-great-grandson, but through Lord Frederick William Howard second great-grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and second oldest great-great-grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second, Duke of Wessex Territory and Lord Thomas William Howard is the third oldest great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his youngest grandson, Lord Phillip Andrew Howard.

The oldest great-great-great-grandson through Lord Edmund' Beaufort , second grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory inherited the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory when he was born.

Lord Frederick William Howard youngest grandson is Lord Frederick William Howard The Third, and he didn't marry until 2285.

Lord Thomas William Howard didn't marry until 2285 and both married the daughters of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory on Star Base 12.

By then Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was ten years old and his younger brother, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory was born, and Lord Frederick William Howard's oldest son and child wasn't born until 2288 and Lord Thomas William Howard son was not born until 2290, by then Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory could boost to his two cousins that he had another son, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent Territory, and two daughters, Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory, and Lady Sophia Dorothea, Duchess of Gloucester Territory.

By the time, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory was 10 years old in 2290, and by the time his little sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, who was also his first cousin through his uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Duke of Sussex Territory was born in 2295, he became an uncle for the first time at the age of 15 to Lady Karissa Ann Howard, and her mother was his oldest sister and his second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, and she was also his second cousin once removed and his niece as well.