They were all Pagan - Norse, Celtic, and Roman

They were all Pagan but worshiped different Gods and Goddesses but it didn't make a difference

Lord Patrick William Howard was a Norse Pagan, Lord Edmund Beaufort was a Roman  Pagan and Lord David Robert Stuart was a Celtic Pagan.

They had traveled together along with many others to escape the horror of World War Three that took place on Odin's most Holy Sabbat of Beltane , May 1, 2153.

They left from Heathrow International Airport from London, England to travel to Star Base 12 with many other young European Regency Aristocrats and when they arrived they had to start from scratch.

Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Edmund Beaufort, Lord David Robert Stuart along with Lord John Carey, Lord Robert and Charles Capet, and Lord Maximilian Habsburg traveled together to Star Base 12

The Capet Brothers were Christian Roman Catholic Christians and so was Lord Maximilian Habsburg but they learned to coexist with Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord John Carey, Lord Edmund Beaufort, Lord David Robert Stuart, Lord John Devereux and Lord John Spencer-Churchill was a Christian Protestant.

They were thankful to escape the horror that destroyed Planet Earth and claimed 600,00 million innocent lives.

So, when they finally got their lives restarted in 2165, all the families start their families and the first one was Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Edmund Beaufort, Lord John Carey, Lord John Devereux, Lord David Robert Stuart, and Lord John Spencer-Churchill and wouldn't you know it would be Lord Patrick William son, Lord Frederick William that would marry Lord Edmund daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia and it would be Lord John Carey's grandson, Lord William that would marry Lord Frederick William only daughter, and Lord Frederick William second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard that would marry the granddaughter of Lord John Spencer Churchill, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth and Lord Frederick William Howard oldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard the second would marry the youngest great-great-granddaughter of Lord Robert Capet, Duke of Bourbon, his nephew would marry his oldest great-great-granddaughter and his three grandsons would marry the great-great-granddaughter of Lord David Robert Stuart, Lord Robert Capet, Duke of Bourbon and Lord John Devereux.

However, the big problem came when Lord Frederick William Howard had a disagreement with Lord Thomas Clifford,