The Four Formidable Duchesses

Now on Star Base 12, were four formidable Duchesses and three came from Post War World Three Planet Earth from the United States and one was born on Star Base 12 in the tiny province of Habsburg which was within the Dukedom of Lennox.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior was Duke of Norfolk Territory and his brother in law was Lord James Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory and their sons were first cousins to each other through their mother and father, Lady Patricia Eugenie and Lord James Alexander Stuart.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the most rebellious young man on Star Base 12 and he was the leader of the pack.  

During the year of 2250, Lord Patrick William Howard of a blessed memory had a good year when most of his great-great-grandsons were born and out came, Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and finally Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born.

Two years laters, Lady Catherine Gordon gave birth to Lord Alexander Charles Stuart in 2252.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is a very proud man of his family of three gorgeous sons and two beautiful daughters with his Scottish Highlander Duchess, Lady Patricia Eugenie. 

Neither don't keep it a secret. It is far from a love match and that they don't love each other as both loved someone else before they married each other in 2228.

The two muddle through their marriage and every five years they come together to create their family and Lady Patricia's children are also her father's grandchildren, who he shares with Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, and their grandfather's, Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord David Robert Stuart of a blessed memory.

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart had fallen in love with a Young French Monsieur and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR fell in love with a young Gentry woman who was the daughter of a Viscount. 

Their youngest son is called to his father and he is told by his father "He must marry because neither of his brothers have produced a child within their marriage."

Lord Andrew Charles Howard walks into where 

his father and mother are sitting in the drawing room at Norfolk Manor and he bows to them and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his youngest son " You have to marry

his father and mother are sitting in the drawing room at Norfolk Manor and he bows to them and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his youngest son " You have to marry. Your two older brothers haven't had a child."

Lord Andrew Charles Howard looks at his father and he tells him " I will not be forced to marry someone I don't love. "

"I am not my brother's keeper." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I was not even six months old when Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third was married and I was not even seven years old when Lord Patrick William Howard The Second was married." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Look to them to give you your damn grandchild." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"My Princess has not arrived yet. I won't find her here on this damn Star Base 12 or any other damn Star Base that the United Federation of Planets has created." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.