Father's Day In The Dukedom of York Territory

Faith of our fathers, living still,

In spite of dungeon, fire and sword;

O how our hearts beat high with joy

Whene'er we hear thy wondrous voice!

Chorus:

Faith of our fathers, holy faith!

We will be true to thee till death,

Our fathers, chained in prisons dark,

Were still in heart and conscience free.

And blest would be their children's fate

If they, like them, should die for thee.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is for in a big surprise when his sons, with their wives, and their children along with his nephew, his wife, his two grandnephews, and their wives and only great-great-nephew decide to travel by carriage to Dukedom of York Territory to celebrate Father's Day with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, for Father's Day.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lady Karissa and their two daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain, will lead the Howard carriages to The Dukedom of York from Beltane Manor, and following them will be Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Third, Lady Millicent, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, Lady Pauline and Lady Autumn Bridget, Lord David William Beck, Lady Katherine Grace and Lord David WIlliam Beck and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second, Lady Susan and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third.

Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Thomas William Howard also joined them at The Manor of York in The Dukedom of York Territory.

One by one, The Howard carriages travel North by Northwest to The Dukedom of York Territory where Lord Charles Andrew Junior has been Duke since 2275.

The Howard carriages travel to The Dukedom of York Territory to celebrate father's Day with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, but his real surprise is when his two daughters arrive from Star Base 10.

Lady Patricia Charlene and Lady Charlotte Augusta are traveling by shuttlecraft from Star Base 10 to Star Base 12 to celebrate Father's Day with their father on Father's Day in 2280.

It will be one of the most memorable father's Day for Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and it will be the first time that Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte will meet their little sister, Lady Frederica since she was born in 2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR hasn't seen either of two older daughters since they were married in 2252 and 2262 and now some 30 years later they will all be united as one big happy family.

One by one the Howard carriages travel to The Dukedom of York Territory to spend Father's Day with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lady Sarah, and Lady Frederica.

Waiting for Lady Patricia Charlene and Lady Charlotte Augusta is the Howard carriage to take them to The Dukedom of York to spend Father's Day with their father that they have not seen for 30 years

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR only knows that his sons, wives, granddaughters, his nephew, his wife, his two grandnephews, along with his wife, and his three first cousins twice removed are coming along too.

Lord Thomas William Howard is hsi first cousin once removed, Lord Richard William Carey is his first cousin twice removed, Lord Frederick William Howard is his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second is nephew, Lord David William Beck and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third are his great-nephews, Lord David William Beck The Second is his only great-great-nephew, and Lady Kaherine is Lord David WIliam wife, Lady Susan is Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second wife.