Passion Sunday in The Dukedom of York Territory

Passion Sunday in The Dukedom of York Territory is a family affair for Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory and his Duchess, Lady Sarah Rachel.

From the North will travel, his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles, Duke of Norfolk Territory with his Duchess and his two granddaughters, from the Wessex will travel his nephew, Lord Richard Edward The Second, Duke of Wessex Territory with his Duchess, Lady Susan and his great-nephew, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, from the East will travel his grandnephew, Lord David William Beck Earl of Essex Territory, with his countess, Lady Katherine and his great-great-nephew, Lord David William Beck The Second, from the South will travel, his oldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Duke of Sussex Territory,with his Duchess , Lady Millicent, and his granddaughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, and from the Northeast will travel his second oldest son, Lord Patrick William Howard The Third, Duke of Cambridge Territory with his Duchess, Lady Paulina Charlene and his granddaughter, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard.

From the Southeast will travel his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, from the Northwest will travel his two first cousins once removed, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory as they are his dear family and all of them share the same man, Lord Frederick William Howard through one of his children, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, Dowager Duchess of Bedford Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory.

So from all over the Howard' travel Northeast to spend Passion Sunday with The Patriarch of The Howard family, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory and former Duke of Norfolk Territory and the senior member of the Howard family.

Family means the world to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory and he tells his Duchess " I have not seen my two daughters since they married and moved on Star Base 10."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is in for a big surprise as his two daughters, Lady Patricia Charlene, Countess of Westmoreland Territory and Lady Charlotte Augusta, Duchess of Buckingham Territory are traveling from Star Base 10 with their children, so they can finally meet their grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Jr, and their many first cousins all female and their second cousins and third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

It is Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory who wants to see her little brother the most as they last saw each other in 2262, before she married Lord David Frederick Stafford, the heir to the Dukedom of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10.

When Lord Andrew Charles Howard sees his older and favorite sister, Lady Charlotte Augusta. They walk over to each other to embrace each other on Passion Sunday.

Lady Charlotte Augusta smiles at her youngest and favorite brother and she tells him " I knew you would become the Duke of Norfolk Territory and at the age of five I told our father and mother

Lady Charlotte Augusta smiles at her youngest and favorite brother and she tells him " I knew you would become the Duke of Norfolk Territory and at the age of five I told our father and mother."