Pomp, Ceremony, Triumphant and Victory

It is November of 2291, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, and Lord Patrick William Howard with their daughter, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, an...

It is November of 2291, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, and Lord Patrick William Howard with their daughter, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, and Lady Autumn Bridget Howard will be the attending the cotillion of 2291.

Lady Karissa cals it "Pomp, Ceremony and Circumstance, and this won't be last time she will prepare one's of her daughters to enter into the polite society of the aristocracy,

Lady Karissa helps her beloved Peacemaker get ready to attend her cotillion and she dresses her into a beautiful white Regency cotillion dress and she looks at her and tells her " Lady Samhain, You are Duchess of Clarence Territory and in a few years you will be their Duchess in truth."

"You are created Duchess of Clarence Territory upon the day you were born because your great-grandfather forgot to create one of his sons' the Duke of The Territory." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"It is a great responsibility to be Duchess." Lady Karissa states, "I know you will make Lord Patrick William Howard proud of you. "

"You are Lord Charles Andrew JR Duchess of Clarence Territory, and only your brothers are Dukes now and along with Lady Sophia Dorothea, and Lady Elizabeth, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lady Frederica have to wait their turn." Lady Karissa states.

"Don't let all this pomp, ceremony and circumstance get to your head and cloud your duty." Lady Karissa asks.

"I have heard that Lord David William Beck The Second will be in attendance with Lord David William Beck SR." Lady Karissa tells her daughter, " I know how fond you are of him."

"This is a very true mother. I am very fond of him.' Lady Samhain tells her mother.

"We grew up together. " Lady Samhain tells her mother " We are second cousins through Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR."

"What do I know of my great-grandfather?"Lady Samhain asks her mother.

"I know only what your grandfather told me, ' Lady Karissa explains "Lord Charles Andrew JR told me he was the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard before he became 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2190, shortly after the birth of your great-great aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte the great-grandmother of Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"He became Duke in 2110, one year after your grandfather was born and he went on to have three more children, Your granduncle, Lord Richard Edward, the grandfather of Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, and Lord Edwin William Howard, the grandfather of Lord David William Beck SR." Lady Karissa tells her "He had one daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard."

"Your great-grandfather died in 2240, shortly after the birth of your uncle, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Your grandfather is the only surviving son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR as Lord Richard Edward SR died in 2270 and Lord Edwin William Howard died in 2260." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.