The Grandnephew given his Great Uncle name , Lord Andrew Charles Howard

He was born when his father was 40 and into this tenth year of being Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12

His mother was 37 years old when she found out she was expecting her last child with his father, but they were not unhappy with the news, as they had planned on having five children and this child would be their last child together.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart had been married for 22 years and every four years they would come together to have their next child together.

One thing about the Howards and Stuarts they were fertile as studs and could breed like crazy and Lord Frederick William Howard proved it in 2184 to 2195 with his four gorgeous children, with Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, and their second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill had four gorgeous children, and their oldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart had four gorgeous children and now they were expecting their final child together in 2250.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR told his father in 2240 " I am going to name my third son in the honor of my uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR looks at his son and he tells him " You have always favored your uncle, but at least Lord Andrew Charles has potential unlike our oldest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second."

"Lord Andrew Charles Howard caught the catch of the century when he married the heiress of The Dukedom of Northumberland Territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR tells his son.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR dies in 2240, but his sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard born in 2190 is still alive, so is her oldest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second is also expecting his only child in 2250, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is expecting her first great-grandchild, her nephew, Lord Richard Edward Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR younger brother is also expecting his first child in 2250 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory is expecting his first grandchild in 2250.

All of their wives deliver their sons in 2250, and Lady Patricia Eugenie is the last one to deliver their child and on December 21, 2250, she is safely delivered of a healthy baby son, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory tells his wife, "We will name him in honor of my favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles.

__________________________________

Lord Frederick William Howard The Second in 2250 is 66 years old, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is 60, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory is 55 years old when their grandnephew, Lord Andrew Charles Howard is born.

The first one to rush in to see their new grandnephew is Lord Frederick William Howard  The Second and he tells his nephew, " He looks like my brother." Lord Frederick William The Second tells his nephew,Lord Charles Andrew JR "Now why couldn't he look like me."

"Uncle, Lord Frederick William The Second. Lord Patrick William Howard the Second resembles you and my great-grandfather who is your grandfather." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his uncle.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, Dowager Duchess of Bedford Territory and she looks at her grandnephew and tells her nephew " He looks like my younger brother. He could have looked like me."

"Oh dear aunt. Come on. Lady Patricia Charlene looks like you." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his aunt " Your great-grandson resembles you."

The last one to walk in Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory walks into the room and he looks at his grandnephew and tells his nephew "Well. You finally did something right, nephew. I am sure glad I don't look like my father."

"I mean my father had some good looking children, but I credit our mother and second grandfather for giving us our good looks." Lord Andrew Charles confesses.

"Uncle, Lord Andrew Charles. I told your older brother my sorry father. I would name my son in your honor and here he is today." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his uncle.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory walks over to where his grandnephew is laying in his mother's arms and he asks her "May I hold my namesake."

"Why of course, Lord Andrew Charles. He is named for you." Lady Patricia Eugenie tells her uncle-in-law.

Lady Patricia Eugenie places Little Lord Andrew Charles Howard into his grand-uncle's arms and he smiles " He is a chip off the old Howard block." Lord Andrew Charles tells his nephew.

"I know he will make his great-great-grandfather proud of him when he grows up." Lord Andrew Charles tells his nephew.

"Uncle. He has just been born. Lord Charles Andrew The Third is to be married next year." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his uncle.

"Nephew. Let me tell you something. It will be my namesake that inherits the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and he will have five daughters and two sons and his son will name his second, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second and his second will name his son, Lord Andrew Charles The Third and he will name his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth but he will name his second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth." Lord Andrew Charles tells his nephew.

"My great- great-great-nephew will name his son, Lord Patrick William Howard The Third, but his second son will be named Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second." Lord Andrew Charles tells his nephew.

"My name-sake will give you a lot of trouble and he won't marry just anyone." Lord Andrew Charles tells his nephew.

"My own grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard won't marry until 2280, and in 2285, he will also name his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and there will be two Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second's born on Star Base 12, one in 2285 and one in 2310." Lord Andrew Charles tells his nephew.

They will be second cousins as they will share my terrible father, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his name-sake and he tells him "Don't let me down grandnephew. I expect you to become Duke of Norfolk Territory but I won't be alive to see it."

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory had nothing to worry about as his grandnephew gave him five great-great-nieces and two great-great-nephews and it was through his third great-great-nephew, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory who was the father of Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Duke of Lennox Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, and they were the fathers of Lord Patrick William Howard The Third and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second and he was the great-great-uncle to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and the great-great-great uncle to Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory died in 2270 at the same time his nephew, Lord George Frederick Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory dies and their grandsons, Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey became Dukes of Northumberland Territory and Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.