The Pride and Joy of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Former Duke of Norfolk Territory and Duke of York Territory had four granddaughters by the year of 2276, but his oldest granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and her little sister, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory were his favorite granddaughters.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had two other granddaughters, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, 

the daughters of his two older sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and they all the great-great-great-granddaughters of Lord Patrick William Howard through his grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and of his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

All of them would one day govern their father's Dukedoms on Star Base 12, and it would be Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence that would lead the way, as she became Duchess when she was born and then her sister, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory in 2285, followed by Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory in 2290, followed by Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in 2298, followed by their aunt, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, in 2298,followed by Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard in 2300, followed by Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2310, followed by Lady Autumn Bridget Howard in 2320, followed by Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2331.

Six of them were the great-great-great-granddaughters of Lord Patrick William Howard and one was the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard and five were the daughters of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and their fathers were Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and all of them governed on Star Base 12.

Lady Elizabeth had a daughter, Lady Karissa Ann in 2295, Lady Samhain had a daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie in 2300, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey had a daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey in 2302, Lady Sophia Dorothea had a daughter, Lady Andrea Charlene Howard in 2305 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard had a daughter, Lady Charlene Andrea Howard in 2315.

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard had a daughter, Lady Paulina Charlene Howard in 2300, and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard had a daughter, Lady Charlene Andrea Beaufort in 2300 and all took their place as Duchesses on Star Base 12.