The Apple Doesn't Fall From The Tree

The apple doesn't fall from the tree, and it is true in the case of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory oldest child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Be...

The apple doesn't fall from the tree, and it is true in the case of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory oldest child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard who was born on May 1, 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard needed a heir or heiress to secure the title of The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory from his father, and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell wanted a daughter she could name Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane.

So, in late July of 2274, the two got together and guess what Lord Andrew Charles and Karissa got their wish when Karissa found out she was pregnant and when she found out their first child was a daughter.

They were married on Ostara, March 21, 2275 and forty five days later Lady Karissa gave birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR,Duke of Norfolk Territory's golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard out at Norfolk Manor.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory beamed with pride and joy when Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR held his first male line granddaughter in his arms.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was the pride and joy of her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and to him she could do no wrong.

As Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard grew up she became just like her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard when he was her age.

He was rebellious, defiant, and did exactly what he wanted to and would get away with it and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane did the same thing, but she was far worse than her father at his age. She was even more defiant, more rebellious than her father was, but the only thing she did not realize was that her mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann wouldn't put up with her rebellious spirit.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells her oldest child and daughter " I won't put up with your rebellious ways, Lady Elizabeth. I won't have you around your other sisters and brothers. So I have arranged with your grandfather and step-grandmother to take you out to York Manor."

"There you will stay until you mend your ways." Lady Karissa tells her daughter. "You are not my only child. I have your two other sisters, and brother to take care of and I am expecting your new sister or brother in autumn."

"I have your father as well." Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.

Lady Elizabeth asked her mother " May I take Lady Samhain with me."

"No. Lady Samhain will remain with me here at Beltane Manor, but your grandfather will arrange for you to see your second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"I will send for you in September of 2285, when I am about to have your new brother and sister.." Lady Karissa tells her oldest daughter.

"You will have your aunt there to play with." Lady Karissa explains.

"I love you, Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. You were born for a reason." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"You have much to learn." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

No parent has a crystal ball to look into their child's future, but both Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann wish they had one.