The Granddaughter who resembles her paternal grandmother

Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard is the fourth child and second daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, Duchess of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12

She arrived on June 21, 2245, and when Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks into the birth rooming at Norfolk Territory and he sees Lady Patricia Eugenie holding their second daughter in her arms he looks at her and tells Lady Patricia Eugenie " We will name her after my dear mother. I don't know how she lived with my damn father."

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard-Spencer-Churchill outlives her husband who died in 2240, and she is now 55 years old and she walks into the bathroom where her son and daughter in law are holding her second granddaughter and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR loves his mother and he asks her "Mother. May I ask you a question?"

"Why yes, son?" Lady Alexandra Elizabeth tells her son.

"How did you live all those years with my damn father?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asks his dear mother.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth looks at her oldest son and she tells him " My dear son. You see I was the best friend of your aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, and Lord William Carey and your father were best friends. "

"Your aunt Lady Sophia Charlotte and I are the same age and Lord William Carey and your father were the same age." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth explains.

"Your dear aunt wanted to see her favorite brother married as your uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard hadn't married yet and your uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard hadn't married yet." Lady Alexandra explains.

"I was only 15 years old when I met your father, and he was 19, and when we married I was 18 and he was 22 years old and at that time ladies of my class had to marry." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth explains.

"Your father and I married in 2208, and ten months later I gave birth to you, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and your aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte gave birth to your first cousin, Lord George Frederick Carey." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth explains.

"Your father didn't become Duke until 2210, shortly after you turned one year old, and we moved in Norfolk Manor and when you turned 3 years old, Lord Richard Edward was born at Norfolk Estate, and then your father took a mistress, and I had reprieve from him, and his mistress could have him and she was welcome to him until 2216, and I conceived your brother, Lord Edwin William Howard, who resembled his great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard. I thought to name him after Lord Patrick William Howard, before I could your father chose the names of Edwin William for your little brother, and then I got another reprieve from him until 2220, and I conceived your sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Alexandra Elizabeth Howard." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth tells her son.

"Your father turned all of his intention towards his mistress, Lady Rosaline Clifford, and in 2225, she gave birth to your half brother, Lord Robert John Howard." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth explains.

"I loved your father, Lord Charles Andrew JR. He gave me my four children." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth tells her son.

He was good at something, but not much. He was the second son of The Duke of Norfolk Territory and I was the oldest daughter of The Duke of Marlborough Territory." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth explained " I gave my inheritance to my brother, Lord Albert Edward Spencer-Churchill to keep The Dukedom of Marlborough within my family."

"I have been very fortunate to live to see all of my grandchildren be born and I hope to see more of my grandchildren be born before I am laid to rest next to your father at his request." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth tells her son.

"You see Lord Patrick William Howard saved all of your great-great-grandparents from uncertain doom on May 1, 2153." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth explains.

"I am happy to see Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lady Patricia Charlene, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and now Lady Charlotte Augusta be born to Lady Patricia Eugenie and you, and I know I will see Lord Richard Edward Howard first child be born, as I have seen Lord Edwin William only daughter be born and I will be around to see your final child be born." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth tells her son.

"My greatest wish for all of my children is to be happy in their marriages." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth tells her son.

"I know neither Lady Patricia Eugenie and you wanted to marry each other, but at least you two have worked through it and have four beautiful children, but when I hold Lady Charlotte Augusta in my arms. I know she will be my favorite granddaughter." Lady Alexandra Elizabeth tells her son.

____________________________________

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth is 60 years old when two grandsons are born in 2250, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and she is 61, when her oldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third is married and she is 64 when her oldest granddaughter, Lady Patricia Charlene is married and her second granddaughter, Lady Eliza Catherine is married, and she is alive to see her great-great-nephew, Lord Richard William Carey be born and her nephew, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third be born in 2250.

She is also alive in 2255 when her first great-grandson, Lord David William Beck is born, but she dies in 2257, one year before Lord Patrick William Howard The Second is married, and she laid to rest next to Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR at Norfolk Estate.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is grieved as is his two brothers and sister over the death of their dear mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill as is her nephew, Lord George Frederick Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and her sister in law, The Dowager Duchess of Bedford Territory, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who outlives her by two years.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR makes a brillant to match for his youngest daughter,

 Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard to Lord David Frederick Stafford, heir to the Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 and they are married in 2262, and she becomes Duchess of Buckingham Territory in 2265, and the mother of Lord Edward Stafford...

 Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard to Lord David Frederick Stafford, heir to the Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 and they are married in 2262, and she becomes Duchess of Buckingham Territory in 2265, and the mother of Lord Edward Stafford, the future of Duke of Buckingham Territory and in 2270, the mother of fraternal twins, Lady Georgiana Augusta and Lord George Frederick Stafford.

She is the great-great-great-grandmother of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Stafford who turns down Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fourth, the great-great-great-grandson of his great-great-great-uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk and Westminster Territory on Star Base 12 and she marries her third cousin, Lord David William Howard, the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard, Duke of Cambridge Territory and the great-great-grandson of Lord David Frederick Howard, Duke of St Albans Territory on Star Base 12.