Chapter 58

Second person's POV

"Ugh... How did you end up like this..."
Asch murmured as he sat on the foliage and before him was his brother but in stone.
Rhys claimed that Rhal probably wanted to achieve the grand praise from the King , and blinded by his eagerness.

"Well , he was kinda blinded by this rate..."
Rhys murmured as he quickly looked away , acted as if he said nothing , when Asch turned his head to him with menacing glares from his eyes.

"So... Ava and Rhal did ended up froze into stone..."
"They sure did..."
Noi responded with his swollen red eyes , and joined the group.

"Speaking about it , where is Leif? Don't tell him he has ran off to somewhere again! I swear to God , every time!"
Asch complained as Noi heard a murmur by the room where the entrance was revealed to their demon eyes.

All of them went into the room to find Leif in a position , similar to Noi earlier , as he was also sobbing in tears , murmuring apologies and his fist hardly smashed on the podium. Noi looked at the statue he cried on , to find that familiar face.

"The human..."
Rhys widened his eyes. 

Her face written with the face of meeting a saviour , filled with pleasant and rescued. The outfit that she wore the last time was tore , with the scars visible to Pierce's eyes , especially the one newly received by Leif.

Asch looked at the statue , with the hint of pity sudden emerge from his soul , he quickly rubs it off. Pierce stood up as he claimed his sorry to Leif while attempting to pull him up from the ground , yet failed as if something was pulling Leif down to his knee.

"I should've just listen from you , than hurting you... It's all my fault... It's all my fault..."
"Ugh Leif please stop fooling yourself. It was never your fault."
Leif's sobs immediately stopped as he agreed with whatever Asch said.

"It was-"
"IT WAS YOU!"
Leif suddenly charged towards Noi and grabbed him by the collar.

"What the-"
"Leif , stop all this instance!"
Rhys shouted as Leif grasped even harder, it was until Pierce pulling Leif away while Noi was checked by Rhys for any wounds.

"Let me go! Let me go!"
Leif screamed like a crazy entity with his eyes shouted revenge, that fears the poor salmon haired boy to the spine , making him shivered.

"I was just about to say herself.... Why did you instead punched Noi?"
Asch said questioning as Leif grunted and spit , claimed , "It was his fault we're here now! Seeing all this despair and sadness!"

"It was not me who wanted to find Rhal and Ava. You agreed as well , didn't you?!"
Noi stood up and fought against Leif. Seeing Noi like this , Leif's rage was fueled as he grabbed Noi after unleashed himself from Pierce's grasp and punched him in the face while pining him to the ground.

"You are the one who met Sunny. The future ruler of this world! The future queen who act such brutal and reckless to freeze those who were innocent! The one whose brother almost froze you to the same thing! If none of this happen , neither Zinnex and Rhal and Ava will be like this!"
Leif's words hit him hard as Noi froze , reminded how he almost died from Varon.

But those memories hits in the boy himself as he curled up his legs and kicked Leif by the stomach , sending him flying.
"You're lying! Sunny was the one there to make me so strong , she was the one who allow us to be alive this rate! She was the one who spared us , she even saved me!"
Noi bit his lips hardly , tasting his own blood , fueled with rage.

Despite being conflicted with the option given by Sunny , on running away with her or returning to Daemos once everything was settled down , he stood on Sunny's side , he was her concubinus after all. Yet... Noi felt he was lied to , by his unofficial wife. After all , it was Sunny who claimed this place to be filled with dangerous creatures , instead of a graveyard with the Medonaxs' prizes from wars.

"Ugh... You little-!"
Before Leif get to pull out his sickles , the group heard huge movements outside of the little room. Immediately , Rhys urged everyone to run away now. After becoming invisible , the group ran out , climbing out from the secret graveyard after managing to escape from the room.

"Phew , that was a crazy run..."
Rhys breathed as he laid on the bed once they successfully and safely returned to their chambers.

"So there were guards guarding the place after all..."
"Of course , who would want to let intruders take their prized possessions away that easy?"
Leif claimed as he and Noi had a intense staring contest.

"Now now , you two , it was a small matter , neither any of us here wanted them to be froze-"
"Who being froze now?"
The group were immediately interrupted by Sunny who made her way in the chamber without their consent.

"Geez , can you just knock-"
"Sunny , can we talk?"
Noi stood up and asked the princess , cutting off the prince's sentence.

"Sure cinnamon roll! What was it-"
"Why did you lie to me?"
Sunny froze , as her glares become cold.

"I don't understand what you were saying. I have not lied to you."
"There was no beast underground there , only... ," Noi's tears uncontrollably flowed down as he cried out , "Ava's froze body stood there and my kind being froze there!"
Sunny widened her eyes as her snake tail soon descended down , with her hand rubbing her arm.

"Ava?... That human girl?"
"...So you knew..."
"Noi , it was a hard decision. I have to hide it from you-"
"Unfreeze her. NOW."
Sunny shook her head and claimed it was beyond her ability. This has clearly enraged Noi as he shouted , 

"You can unfreeze me! Why not her?! Was it all just a trick to let me fall for your silly tricks?! I'm not naive as you all think I am!"
"Noi..."
Sunny reached out her hand as Noi slapped her hand away , and his glares were no longer naive and filled with kindness and warmth.

"Leave."
"Noi-"
"I SAID LEAVE! Please... leave me alone to rest... your highness...."
Sunny's eyes filled with tears as she ran out of the chamber , leaving the Daemos stunted with Noi's actions.

"Geez Noi , that was harsh."
"I can no longer trust her... She has too many things hid behind my back.."
Noi combed his fringe back as he decided to lay on the couch to rest for the day.

Leif looked at Noi , as he was reminded with the fight he had with Zinnex back on Ear-th , enraged and distrust. He sighed and slept for the night.