Chapter 46

Second person's POV

"Hey yeah!"
Noi shouted as he once again , defeated another training battle partner , which would be three in a row for the day. Pierce and Leif looked at Noi who's breathing sharply from all that fighting , quite amazed with the sudden raise of health and energy.

'How- what in the world have he done during the last several suns beforehand? All I know was  either him getting rid of the oily stained tray or vanishing out of nowhere! What special training have he gotten into?...'
Leif thought to himself as Pierce was also quietly amazed by the tangible improvements of the salmon haired demon. It was surely a horrendous news to be heard for a knight who's magic somehow vanished out of the blue , being able to climb back up to the top.

"*inhale**exhale* Well , that's quite a new record... Surely , Sunny may or may not seen it since... she's not with me for now... or maybe..."
Noi said in a quite sad tone , for unable to share the happiness with Sunny , who legit watched his improvements from him being a zero to the point he had first done a three in a row fight.

"Wonder what was she busy with..."
Noi muttered out as he thought whatever could be so important that Sunny even have to excuse herself from.Talk about those two , basically inseparable. The two will go training from the evening when Noi had finished his guard training to legit late night. Noi didn't noticed anything odd about Sunny , well , except the part of her growing in size , where she claimed to be 'part of growth'. But it do caused Noi needed to brain through things independently and without Sunny to just whisper things into his ears.

"Not bad man!"
Leif slapped Noi hard by the back , making him yelped and winced in pain. After all , those small scars from the extra training he'd been through , weren't completely healed.
"O-Oh , hey Leif."
"That's a horrendous fight just now!"
"Asch would be appalling by what he was about to be told about. Many guards saw your fight , sure the words will spread to the words of the royals."
Noi smiled by the silent general's praises before they're interrupted by Rhys who claimed with a sudden meeting from Asch.

"Ugh , what does he want for this case now?"
Leif groaned for the recital that was in his list for the day by now.
"Believing it was about the Medonax... after all , that's one thing he find concerned of so far."
Rhys sighed as he legit spend the past several days , constantly creating potions for the sake of Asch who demanded him such.

"Sure , once we have a quick wash up , we'll be there as soon as possible."
Pierce said as Rhys took his leave and Leif grumbling at Pierce for making quick decisions for him.

"What the hell , Pierce!? Who are you to give out points on how to live like a person?!"
"I get it you're still mad at Asch. But , it's not the time. It was Asch's order to meet him still."
"You-!"
Leif grunted with his fist curled up still , not punching Pierce. One , he was by the training sites , he would not want to make a scene. Second , even if he punched back , he wouldn't stand a chance as it was Pierce that he challenged for a fight with.

"Ugh , fine. Just because... you've convinced me."
Leif said annoyingly as he strode off before Noi and Pierce. Noi knew Leif was remained deeply affected by this 'love' thing but he wondered on the power this term have held tight to. Every time when Asch intentionally or not intentionally offended Zinnex , Leif would just gotten so mad. He would legit fight Asch for the sake of that , talked about last several suns.

'Guess I'm not strong enough to know about this 'love' thing that was mentioned by Leif...'
"Noi. Are you alright?"
Pierce asked as Noi was spacing out once more while staring at his sweaty palm now. Noi quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he claimed that everything was in good hands. 

Which Pierce doesn't believe
After all , Noi was quite famous with hiding the truth behind their backs , only wanting them not to be worried over him.