Chapter 31

Ava's POV

"This was just unfair..."
"If you kept on claiming that it was unfair for me to leave Leif with Zinnex in the apartment , I will screw you up right now , Asch."
And what I then received was a unpleased grumble from the prince of demons himself.

As Leif had been out of the apartment, many incidents due to Zinnex , it appeared that the number of the Daemos visit compared to Leif's was a huge number. Besides , what's better when you were out of stocks in the house and called a bunch of demons to help you out?

While we're going to take the elevator , it appeared that Cole... only Cole somehow.... who came out from the elevator , glaring at us unknowingly in rage until he bumped Asch by the shoulder. "Mind where you're walking , human. You're messing someone you absolutely shouldn't!"
"Geez , mind it , your attitude was insufferable."
Cole shot back before walking away. I find it strange for the Instagram famous muscle trainer having such tone of speak...

"Ugh , seems like someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed."
Asch spatted as I simply sighed by his words as I stepped in the elevator with the Daemos.

Will Zinnex know about it though?
As they're a couple... I mean , she MUST know as Cole might possibly told her what happened.
If they stopped talking , it would be nothing but suspicious.

"Zinnex! We're back!"
"Ah , Ava! You came back! I was sincerely worried if you guys have returned late."
Zinnex said as she legit tossed her book on the couch , jumping across the couch , dashed to us very fastly. All of us looked at her stunned as she remained her pure looks , questioning if she done something wrong.

"You...legit jumped over the couch..."
Rhys muttered while putting the things on the table as Zinnex claimed it as only quick reflexes instead of spending some seconds on walking around the couch.
"So , what you got there?"
She questioned while having her hand digging in the bag.

"Damn , that's a lot of supplies you bought there..."
"I mean , we gotta afford the two of us with 5 Daemos. It was norm when food ran out fast."
"Rock candy!"
I froze a while as I turned to Zinnex who pulled out a bag full of rock candies in various mixed flavours , cheering in joy.

"Couldn't you just stay silent for a while , human? Your noises were unbearable sometimes."
Asch complained as Zinnex said , "Speak that when you're talking magic in 90% percent of each and every conversation."

"Girl , you just roasted him... Damn , you do that?!"
"Wait- Oh my God! Sorry , Asch! I-I didn't mean it!"
Zinnex quickly apologized before grabbing her bag of candies and dashed into her room.

".... What does it feel like when you're roasted by Zinnex , Asch?"
"Worst , her impression to me did nothing but only worsened." 

Zinnex's POV

Gosh! Gosh! GOSH!!! What sins have I committed?! I just roasted Asch , the prince of demons out of nowhere!! Damn , he's gonna reaped my soul tonight...

I hugged the bag of rock candy in hand as I find Leif was sleeping peacefully and even snuggling with my blanket. I smiled by my boyfriend's shrimped sleeping position before moving to my bed , sitting with my legs crossed as I opened the beg and begun taking a feather soft bite on a green lime flavoured rock candy stick.

OH my Gaster Blasters~~ This was exclusively scrumptious~ The taste of sour lime and a bit sweetness~ The feel where my teeth crushed those sweet particles and they burst on my taste buds~ That was like heavens' best fruit that was just grown from the best trees of the huge orchard above~

"Um... Phoenix... What's with the... noise...?"
I jumped a bit by Leif's woke up voice as I found him having his legs crossed and his cold hands wrapped around my bare waist. 
"Thought I taught you to turn off the air-condition system with the remote?"
I did , I did taught him to use it if he found it cold in the room after a while.