Chapter 50

Rhys's POV

"I don't even understand if this represent the term of helping in your kingdom.."
Asch grunted as we're basically being dragged by the rope that was tied around our wrists. Each of us were practically being dragged by a creature with pairs of feet and a long brown slim body with long thin tentacles.

"Well , since you wanted to meet your brother and friend so badly , that would be the best of option."
"Well , I did not sign up for this!"
Asch said as he gestured the rope that were wrapped around his wrists which kinda hurt a small part of the creature as the knight who rode the creature , smacked Asch by the head , making him yelped in pain.

"Don't move , before we break your legs , and presented you to The Moon as a disabled demon."
The knight threatened as Varon hissed , catching the knight's attention.

"Who are you... To break his legs? Sunny's the only one , who can , followed by me."
Varon hissed as his words was covered with a layer of venom and his eyes glowed in the dark.

"Seemed like you have not put us in the eye..."
"I-It's not like that , My Shining Stars!!-"
"Enough with those lame excuses I have ever heard in my life."
Varon demanded silence from the knight as Sunny asked if killing was necessary , which he responded with the talk of the Law of this kingdom.

"According to Rule #100 of the Medonax Laws , one royal shall kill one peasant or lower ranked being if serious offense happened."
"I was offended. Seriously. So please? Let me kill him?"
"Sunny. We have more important business to be dealt with , spare him some minutes to say goodbye to his family."
Varon said as he picked up the paces , followed by Sunny who skipped her way and the knights who filled with anxiety by Varon's words , then keeping out the paces.

"I would never expect that even if we escape the sins of stealing and using the last soul on Daemos , yet we're still captured for out of nowhere appeared sins."
Leif grumbled as I claimed that Varon and Sunny were royals , not to mention future rulers of this nation ,

"Hence , whatever damage they take , automatically , they take the blame whoever that was sinned or not. As soon as it's the royals that matters."
"Justice appeared not to be something in this kingdom-"

"Shut up you noisy mouth of an old man!!!"
Varon's sudden loud scream caused a small startle in the woods. I was questioned with his sudden temper...

"Mother was justice herself! She was the reason Medonax was standing still and firmly! She guards the walls of Medonax and ensure the safety of her people who provided her power to rule over the tough nation! She was the reason of you demons' kingdom's downfall! Have she not proven her power over the influence of your kingdom?!"
Varon debated loudly and with pride.

"Out of anything in this galaxy , you brought his pride and protective over Mother's legacy..."
"Was his highness that chivalrous over the Queen?"
I asked the princess as she claimed that Prince Varon had admired their mother from head to toe.

"She was his idol. He wanted the knowledge she have , the power and the strength she held to rule over this kingdom , in order to be stringer and don't look down to. Too bad , he never relates the reality to his dreams..."
Before I can questioned him , Varon claimed that we have arrived the great walls of Medonax , as he continued to flex how awesome the Queen was to build this wall in order to protect the people who she love.

By the brick wall , was the royal crest of Medonax. The crest was designed in the shape of two engrailed top and painted in hunter green. In the middle was a white flower with three petals , below it was a half cut diamond.

"Now let's enter the-"
"I suggested we enter with the fast way."
Sunny interrupted as Varon questioned the necessity of this 'fast way'.

"We need to tell the entire nation that we have captured the second Prince of the nation and his knights! Think about the glory we'll received and the praises from Mother-"
While Varon was bragging about the advantages, he was instantly dragged away like a ragdoll by Sunny's snake tail, to the other side. Wondering what will they be whispering about...

"O-Okay! I changed my mind okay?! We're going in with the fast way. Geez, don't need to thre- I MEAN, remind me the consequences. I was indeed aware."
Varon grumbled as Sunny clapped her hands together, smiling like a child.

I can somehow tell that he meant the word 'threatening', instead of 'reminding'.

"Very well. Now since we're the only ones who can shapeshift here, I believe we'll take over from here. After all," Sunny smiled as she patted on the knight who have claimed wanting to break our legs and present us to 'The Moon', "You can take your time to say your dear farewells to your family~"

"You don't want to miss that, do you?"

The knight immediately agreed with his slightly shivered tone as the guards were dismissed with their rides, leaving us with our wrists tied by the rope and the two royals.

"Now I'll be bringing the white haired, blue horned and Noi. You take the rest."
"What?! I'm not going to give that arrogant demon prince a ride for the sake of it! Well, I would bring the dark blue horned one. But not the other-"
"Dear twin brother of mine, would you be so kind to give the man a ride before I reported to Mother on how you're awfully defeated by me? Again? I believe that Mother would be pleased to hear that amazing news."
Sunny spoke in a very horrifying tone as Varon immediately obeyed and followed whatever she said.

Wonder what made him so much in obedience to Sunny....

Noi's POV

"Alrighty~ Hop on the transport."
Sunny said as her tail wrapped around me by the waist, along with Pierce and Leif.

"Wait I was questioned. What was the term 'the fast way' means-!!!!!"
Before Leif's question was replied, Sunny instantly flew in mid air , followed by Varon who held Asch and Rhys with his snake body as well. I panicked by the sudden surprise actions planned by Sunny , yet the moment my eyes looked down , amazement was replaced.

Below us , was a huge town , built in stone and bricks. Smoke was clouding out from the chimneys as the light nice scented of bread in the thin air floated to my nose. The noise of the crowd in the streets echoed in my ear. There're voices of the merchants shouting for businesses , children laughter in the streets , conversations into one big choir , swords clanging together from the training grounds. Shades of light green emitting across each house of the streets , where I assume it to be the light source.

But still...

This is Medonax?
Such peace and silence in a nation...
This was truly out of my expectations...
Compared to Daemos , this place was filled with life , at least the environment here was not as deadly as Daemos....

"Gonna be there. Get yourself and your feet prepared."
Sunny said as I noticed we're about to land by the roof , where I assumed a balcony of a castle. I have curled up my feet as Sunny landed on the balcony , making a safe landing , followed with Varon and the others behind.

"I'm. Never doing this again."
Asch said as he forced himself off from the Varon's snake body while his body was leaned against the balcony with his legs shivering.
"Neither do I , you guys were so heavy for the record."
"I beg your attitude there?!?"
Asch shouted in Varon's face as he turned back to his human form.

"Don't speak into my face demon-"
"Remain silence now before I give out the order to ground you in your room."
Sunny hissed as her green eyes glowed , instantly putting Asch and Varon into silence.

She sighed as she muttered the two prince being ungrown-ups before a guard stood by the balcony door. I noticed his shivering legs as he looked at us. Was he afraid of us? Or Sunny and Varon by this case...?

"Y-Your highnesses.... The great moon herself...would like you to make a visit to her throne room..."
"I thought she had a meeting with the ministers? Regarding the-"
Before Varon said anything , he was hit harshly by the back of his skull , thanks to Sunny and her snake tail.

"Of course , we'll be there as soon as possible. Thanks for informing us."
Sunny smiled as the guard quickly dismissed himself away , as if he don't want to stay there even for one more second.

"Ugh... She must have seen us... this is not good news..."
"What's not good news , Sunny?"
She turned to me as she gave me a stern look , making me slightly panicked within.

"Whatever it takes , for now , you need to call me Princess Sunny."
"Y-Yes , Princess Sunny... But may I know why the sudden call of the royal title?"
I asked as she muttered , 

"She won't be pleased by this invitation of my friends..."