Chapter 29

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bet you guys have been waiting for this moment SO LONG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Warning for kids : Lemon Warning (But i believe most peeps here have at least read one or two times of lemon-)

Anyways , hope ya like it , trust me , there's a lot more for these fiery love moment in this book ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-

Leif's POV

Finishing some boring meeting about the damn crisis going on , as I promised with Zinnex , I then phased to Zinnex's chamber found her was gone. Have she went somewhere again without my knowing? I questioned Ava as she only responded for her going on a date with Cole or some sort of thing... Oh right , she doesn't know things more than I do...

Waiting for at least degrees of the sun passing by my eyes , she has not returned... Possibly the others had even headed to slumber , not to mention , most humans. Growing frustrated , I phased out of the base without Ava's permission or knowing , to seek after my songbird.

Walking down the dim light shined streets on Ear-th , my teal eyes constantly scanned across the streets , hoping to find at least a figure of her... or perhaps her voice if possible....

"Stop.... Please!"
I flinched by the voice as I begun to look around , hoping to look for something...

"Heh... Typical woman... It would be a shame if she died... But at least I would have a taste of the body~"
Flinched by the deep male voice behind me , I turned around to find a man dressed in black carrying a female human in bridal style as he guiltily looked around , like hoping no one doesn't sees him. Until for the moment he saw me , he yelled at me unpleasantly. My only reaction was not shocked , or feeling like a moron was talking to me , yet it was rage , my friends.

Not only because he was yelling at me , like I'm some odd dressed humans , but also ,

Zinnex was in his arms , unconscious.

I pulled out my double sickles , dashing towards the human in full speed as I yelled , making him off guard for that flash of time , stabbing him copious amounts of times , until he fell onto the ground , in his own pool of blood. I approached to Zinnex who fell out from his jerk hands. Founding her head bleeding , I carried her behind my back. Yet as I was about to set off , I felt a small blue dim light was emerging from the grounds. I turned my neck to only find a soul floating in mid air. Realising with what I have just done , I swiftly picked up the soul , making sure no one has witnessed the scene , before phasing back to the base.

Watching Phoenix laying on my bed , remained unconscious , I took the opportunity to examine the soul I just retrieved from the human. His corpse were still remained on the streets , but I believe it was none of my concern. He hurt Zinnex , which makes this his own karma. He deserves it. I don't care if anyone sees me , even they did , they will aim at me , not Zinnex. I can bust out from that Area 51 place.

Perhaps I should ask Rhys about this....

"Um... Ugh..."
Swiftly I placed the soul on my table before moved my way to Zinnex to find her sitting upright with her head bandaged and yet stained with blood.

"Where.... Where am I?"
"In my chamber. After you almost got raped by the human , again."
She hold off before looking away from me with her hand unconsciously touched her bandaged head.

"I tried to heal as much as I can , as Rhys must not brought up any suspicions of me using magic on you."
"Y-You don't to use your magic ... to save me.... It's quite a waste..."
I clenched my fist when she said that. And what she wanted me to do? Leave her broken and dead? Yes she was a human , but the first ever human I had broke the only rule for , the first human I had odd feelings on. Why? I needed answers. From myself and her.