Chapter 4

Zinnex's POV

I stood in front of Ava's apartment door as I begun to fiddle my fingers as I started to be nervous about such decision. I stared at the birch door as I begun to regret for such choice.

'Just I don't really have an option huh? I mean , I'm already right in front of her doorstep. I would be very , VERY , awkward if I just leave at once...' I stared at the door once again , taking a deep breath , restoring my bravery , as I placed my curled up fist on the door. But as I was going to proceed with a soft door knock , the door automatically open , or... was it not closed this entire time?

Anxiety suddenly flooded my mind as I decided to push open the door and just walk in quietly. I walked into her living room where my way was shined by the first ray of sunlight among the blocks of cement. I looked around and found the room that I clearly remember that it's the one where I came out from yesterday.

I walked to the door as I placed my hand on the door , right when I was going to push it open , right when I was just going to get my necklace and run off , RIGHT when I was going to just go in , I was jump scared by a sound.

"What are you doing , Princess?"

I jumped a bit as I found it's none other but him. He's now just.... a very cool cosplay outfit. Black shirt with green trimmed black collar , brown belt with a silver buckle attached onto was crossed on his chest , silver armour was found on his shoulder , arm , a yellow rope was tied around his waist and a pair of green horns was found sticking out from his snow white hair. His right arm was leaned against the door frame as he looked at me with a smug look.

Not me but , that black tight shirt that absolutely revealed his trained 6 packs abs were just gonna me nosebleed one second! How can he be attractive every time I looked at him?!

"Like what you see?"

He leaned down , with a teasing tone. I felt joked by him and his action. I scoffed , as I noticed something yet so familiar around his neck.

"Why do you have my necklace?"

"Oh right , just found it in the chamber, Right after you left." He responded with a silly smile on his face. I chuckled a bit by that smile on his face. As I then responded with , "Thanks for looking it for me. But , I really need it back , sir-" Right when I was going to grab it back , he bent back upwards , as he booped my nose.

"Sweetie , the name's not 'sir' , it's Leif~"

"*sigh* ," the charms on this man..., "I mean it , Leif. That's my mother's. That was the only I had of hers. Give it back."

Leif , as I learned his name , sighed as he untie the necklace from his neck. I sighed as I thought it was just....

That...

Simple....

He then proceed by putting his arm high in the air , letting the necklace swinging in his grasp. "What...?" "Get it , if you want it~" I scoffed by his god damn action as I tried to jump to snatch it back. But , every jump I did , he would purposely moved his arm away from my hand , clearly he doesn't want to return it to me!

I grumbled under my breath as I noticed the horns , Cosplay Horns , that was stuck on his head. I smirked as I grabbed them , allowing me to drag him down , making his body bent down as I easily grab my necklace. After achieving for getting my necklace , I let go of his horns as I then proceed with checking if there's any scraps on the pendant.

"Phew , thank god , there wasn't any scars on it..."

"......"

"Oh yeah , nice texture for the horns by the way. If there's nothing anymore , I suppose I will be going-"

Right before I took my leave , an arm swift in the scene , made me just knocked into the trained arm.

This kids' , was to tell you to watch your step while walking.

I stared at the obstacle dumbly , as I turned my neck to Leif. His face was painted with a light pink hue upon as droplets of sweat glided from his forehead. I tilted my head as I placed my hand on his forehead , above his white long fringe. 'That's odd , he's not sick... Then why?'

"Are you alright , Leif? Your face was...oddly red..."

"Shut it..."

"Pardon?"

"Shut it I said." He growled with a low tone as he suddenly pulled out a green colored handle sickle , aiming it to my neck. I immediately panicked as I saw the glow of the sickle by the reflection of the Sun.

'It's... It's fake right? Hehe...' I thought as I touched the blade , and by a quick of a sudden , my finger tip was scarred by the tip of it as crimson red liquid begun to drip from my finger. "Now , do you think it's real?" I looked back to his teal eyes and his white shark sharp teeth that revealed his bad boy smirk.

"You're...."

"Yes , darling , I'm-"

Leif's POV

Before I can even seduce her without hesitation , Ava came out from her chamber. I stared at her puffy eyes as she rubbed them with her spirit combing its hair by her ankle.

"Oh... Hey Leif , Hey Zinnex..."

She then proceed by walking back in but then rushed back out with.... creepy looking eyes...?

"Zinnex?! Leif!? What the bloody hell are you doing to her?!"

Without my notice , Zinnex slided down from my arm as she waved goodbye to the two of us and ran out from the base.

"Nice knowing you , Leif. See you next time!"

I responded with a smile on my face as she left , and left me with a horrifying morning beast.

"Now , explain yourself before I unleash my greatest power on you."

I sighed by her motherly voice , as I grumbled under my breath , complaining about her ruining our peaceful moment and proceeded by phasing back to my chamber , doing absolutely nothing.