Chapter 21

Zinnex's POV

*Purr*~

"Can she be anymore spirit like?"
"It depends. I have not did any test on her spirit form , as she can be invisible when she was scared."
By the loud voices , I was stirred awake. I sat up on the soft couch as I found the Daemos and Ava staring at me. As I rubbed my tiring eyes with my small hand- HOLD ON-!

I looked down to find my cat shaped paws , and immediately , I turned invisible.

"Woah! That was cool!"
"Yes."
"Zinnex , they know the truth , and they're fine with it."
With my invisible form , I looked at Rhys with his confirmed smile. Sighing before turning back to my human and visible form and revealed the cat ears and tail to the Daemos.

"That's so cool , human Zinnex!"
"Yeah , till you know the pain of these features. They can get very itchy.. *hiss*!"
I hissed in rage before my hand scratched harshly on the ears as they begun to ache so badly pain.

Suddenly , I felt a hand running through my hair , as I found it was Leif who was blushing while comfortably scratching my ear , eventually making me purred.
"Aww , Leif , she liked your touch~"
"Shut up!"
Leif growled loud , which eventually made me flopped down my ears , as I was sincerely sensitive to loud noises.

"Ah right , the cat ears..."
I simply smiled before playing with the fur of my tail.

"Can you meow , Zinnex?"
I look at Ava with a 'are you serious' face.

"I think I did that before... And I might turn invisible this time..."
"Aww , come on , it might be cute~"
"Heard that right , Phoenix , please do it~ I don't think I ever heard it before."
Leif cooed eventually made my tail swung fast , as I reluctantly accept that.

Noi's POV

"Um.. give me a moment..."
She adjusted her position as she raised her curled up hands , taking a deep breath before letting out a soft...

"*meow*"

Silent took over....

"Aww , Zinnex , that was adorable like hell! You're gonna made me fainted and die from adorableness!~"
"Don't die , Princess Ava!"
"It's just a bombastic expression , Noi. She was not gonna kill herself. If she die , it all blamed on me eventually..."
Ava continued squealing before tackling Zinnex with a hug.

I was actually surprised that humans used death as a expression.... But thankfully enough , Ava was not going to die....

"Are you alright Leif?"
I turned to Leif as Pierce mentioned , to only found Leif who's covering his mouth with his hand , with his face red. By concern , I questioned Leif if he was sick , which my only respond was him standing up from the soft chair , picking up Zinnex in bridal style , saying to 'borrow' her for a short while , then dismissing the two in Zinnex's chamber.

"Leif! Better not to do anything stupid before Mrs Oats came over my place and questioned for the noise!"
"Zinnex was gonna die , wasn't she?"
I questioned as Ava turned to me with her eyes narrowed.

"That's not how we used that expression , Noi... Yet , with what you said , was only going to my blood pressure increase to maximum and caused my death...."
"Don't die , Princess Ava! I'm sorry if I do anything wrong!"
"For last time , Noi , it's just an expression! Don't ya take it serious like hell!"

Leif's POV

While outside was chaotic and noisy , I had my head rested on my arm that was placed on the door as I turned to Zinnex who's seemed confused by the situation.

Ugh... looking at her only reminded me of how she made the spirit voice... I was going to faint any moment if she walked to me....

"Leif , are you alright?"
I turned my head to find her looking at me with her spirit ears twitched for a second. Her hazel eyes stared at my teal ones as I feel something dripping from my nose....

"Nya! Your nose! I'll get a paper towel! Hold on!"
She squealed in shock before dashed into her bathroom while my hand moved to my nose , found blood dripping. 

What the... 
Was this even normal?

"Perhaps , it was because heated up air in my room , I have not actually turned the cooling system of my room..."
She muttered while wiping the blood by my nose with her hand cupping against my cheek. Her soft skin with white sparkling dust shined as so is her eyes. Her pink coloured lips was rather appealing....

As she let go her hand from mine to turn on the cooling system of that white box of her room , I feel like grabbing her and pulling her back , letting her touch softened my heart even more. Her touch were always soft and sweet...

"Really dear?~ ," I questioned her as I walked to her , letting her back hit against my chest , "I thought it was you who turned up the heat~"
"Leif... Please , not now...."
She said before hiding her face from me and her cat ears flopped down.

"Heh... You must be adorable when you're flustered by my words , c'mere songbird~"
I cooed before pulled her into my arms and was laid comfortably on her bed , playing with her short hair.

"Leif... why do you have be such flirtatious...."
"It's my nature , Phoenix. Especially when you little bird here brought me this little forest of yours. Think I have not told the others on how gorgeous your voice was last night."
I teased her as I felt her hand clenched onto my shirt , begging me not to tell them.

My hands slowly moved to her face , before moving her closer to my face before pressing a caress on her lips as my hands wondered around her body. The caress was heated and sweet as I got feel the sweet taste of wa-fles in her mouth. As I enjoying the sweetness in her mouth , I can feel her denying with her hard push on my chest. I parted away as I looked at her face full of embarrassment and shyness.

"So-Sorry , Leif... I was just...not ready for this.... With what happened previously... ," Now she mentioned , I have actually just remembered , she was scared... ,"but give me the time...to think about this newly developed relationship.... okay?"
I combed her hair before nodded unpleasantly. She needed the time , I just needed to wait. Hope she doesn't let me to wait forever....

"Sorry , dear... I'll just leave for now..."
I said before phased back to my chamber.

Stupid Leif! You moron! You gotten her scared now! She will sure hate you for just caressing her without any of her permission! Just yet....

Her lips were soft and smooth....