Chapter 7

Noi's POV

"Ava , I don't find it actually necessary to-"
"No. I insist."
I looked at the commotion where human Zinnex had Ava wondering around her. Human Zinnex had her hair let down loosely and was dressed in a black tight pants with a white with black striped shirt with a hood not put on.

"What's with the noise?"
"Seemed Princess Ava wasn't actually pleased at fact Zinnex was going alone to this co-ledge place. By fact on what actually happened back then when we first met her."
Rhys responded to Asch who just woke up.

"Humans! Shut the hell up! Your screaming was so getting on my nerves!"
"Oh shut the hell up , you demon-!"
"Ava , calm down."
Right before Ava dashed towards Asch and give him punches , Zinnex was right about time to held Ava by the waist , calming her down.

"Asch didn't mean it , he just got bad morning breath. Besides , it was indeed unnecessary to fight like this."
"Now , you got a point- What , hold on! Nah , I'll pass on that convince."
"Three fingers in the air , if I gotten hurt when I return , I will take you and Daemos out. And if I broke the promise , my nose shall grow."
Zinnex swore as Ava sighed and told her to be careful before letting her go.

"Well , if it isn't Princess Ava sounded like a mother for a sudden , I was yet surprised."
"Shut it , I was just concerned of her! You know her words weren't as convincing as Rhys's!"
Ava shouted with her face flushed in embarrassment by Leif's statement.

"Then what's the point of even letting her swore? IF her words was legit empty and useless anyways?"
"She would not!...," Ava gotten silent for a while , "Would she?..."

Zinnex's POV

I sighed while walking by the streets to my college.

I GUARANTEE that I will bringing them out. I mean , it has only be a 2 day holiday for me to rest from chaos. Staying at Ava's place sure has its advantages. One was running away from my adoptive family , next was from the bully team and third well... wouldn't actually be sure with that...

"Hey , brat!"
I was suddenly onto the cement wall of the college as I found Jorge facing me , pinning me by the walls. I felt my eyes trembling in fear as his dark brown eyes stared into my soul.

"I was expecting to find you like a stray dog , stinks like hell and hungry like a zombie by the streets. Would not expect , you got adopted and surprisingly... ," He stopped his sentence while grabbing strands of my hair and sniffed , "Your hair was cleansed from that paint... And it's now smelt like cinnamon..."

I snapped his hand away , somehow having the courage to scream to stop touching my hair. Damn , I was in trouble.... He was sure gonna kill me... 
"I have not gave you the permission to leave , dear~"
Now what's with the pet names?! Earlier was Leif , now him?!

"Jorge Long , let me go."
"Why don't we perhaps spend a bit time together? Perhaps at my place?~"
"Jorge , you're legit my brother.... please don't get those thoughts in head...."
I begged as he only responded with a smirk.

"I wasn't your brother , and I found it legal to make out with you. You have such body in that outfit , how can I not-"
Before he spilling out more dirty words , I kicked him by the part where the sun doesn't shine and ran away to class while himself yelling in pain , saying he would get me someday.

"Miss Zinnex , you're late , again."
"S-Sorry , Mrs O'Neil. I-!"
"You know the drill , to the detention room."
I sighed as I walked off from class to the detention room to only found Jorge who had cigarette in his hand , I wasn't willing or eager to enter that room for one full hour with a man who legit tried to harass me earlier.

"Hey Zinnex~"
I gulped as I was pulled into the room while Jorge was looking at me with those disgusted eyes. Great , the teacher's not in or perhaps taking a leave... I was truly in trouble....