Chapter 1. Hogwarts express

Hi everyone, thank you for your interest. This is a Y/n story.
Y/n = your name.

--- INTO---
A snow owl was patted on his head by a unknown figure wearing gloves. He got a letter and was send off. He flew outside from the owl post towards the forrest and into a mist... towards Londen. Where new students got their letters to join Hogwarts.

------ DEPARTURE DAY -----
It was puring outside the trainstation. A 16-year-old girl named Y/N stood in the middle of a crowded crowd, her surroundings a blur of much movement and noise.

The platform was overflowing with students and their families whose crying goodbye to each other, owls and other creatures scurrying from their cages and more. Y/N's became slightly disoriented by this. She could not remember how she had gotten to Platform 9¾ or why she was there at all. With every second, an uneasy feeling grew in her as she also struggled to make sense of her surroundings.

The whistle blew for the first time. Alarming the students for a last goodbye before going. Because of that Y/n was swept along by a large group. In vain, she lost the struggle to get out among them. There was no way out and she was more or less forced by the crowd to board the train.

Once inside the train, she hurriedly searched for a seat or an empty spot to avoid being crushed. Eventually she found a less crowed cabin. She went inside. In the cabin a boy was sleeping. It was Albus Potter, Harry Potter's son. Across from him sat a girl, his younger sister Lilly Luna Potter.

Lilly gave Albus a kick and laughed. Albus snarled "Lilly, let me sleep!" Lilly kicked him again and cleared her throat and said sternly. "Sit down. More people are coming." Albus opened one eye, looked at y/n and slowly tried to get up. Lilly looked relieved. Albus looked like he had had a rough night.

Lilly held out her hand and introduced herself. "Hi, I haven't seen you before. I'm Lilly and this barbarian is my brother Albus." Y/n shook her hand. "Hi... Nice to meet you. Can I sit here? It's very crowded everywhere..." Lilly smiled as the girl tried to sit down. "Sure-e... are you new?" responded Lilly until Albus interrupted her "What are you doing!? Scorpius and the others wanted to sit with us remember?" Lilly sneered at her brother "Stop being so rude!" Y/n looked sighingly at the two, shrugged and packed her things. "It's obviously occupied. I'll look on. Thanks anyway." 

As she got ready to leave again. Albus looked grinning at Lilly. Suddenly, the train shook violently. The train was leaving the station to go to Hogwarts. Y/n lost her balance and fell against the chest of a boy with blonde hair and grey eyes. "Scorpius, Bro! Finally!" shouted Albus. Before the girl knew what was happening she reflexively pushed herself off him. Their gazes met for a few moments. There was a spark between them. The girl blushed and gasped for breath and walked away confused, eagerly looking elsewhere.

"Wow, that's rude. She could have at least told her name or apologised when she almost knocked you over." said Lilly.
Albus grinned at Scorpius "So you're going to be a playboy like your dad?" Who replied "I'm not an ass-kisser like you, mate."
They both gave each other and friendly handshake. Albus then rolled his eyes laughing, and Scorpius and Lilly chuckled.

Y/n, the girl from earlier navigated through the crowded train, constantly looking for an empty seat or cabin to claim. After half an hour of wandering, she finally found a calm corner and stared out the window at the passing scenery.

Suddenly, the weather got worse. The storm rumbled ominously and strong winds shook the train ever more violently. Her heart was racing as she clung to her seat. The train came to a sudden stop. Darkness enveloped. Her breath caught in her throat. But before she could say anything, the light flickered on again. All she saw after that was an empty carriage.

A cold shiver ran down her spine as she realised she was alone. Panic rose within her. She tried to shout something but her voice echoed empty through the silent train. Just when fear threatened to overwhelm her, the lights flickered again and everything was back to normal.

Confused, she tried to convince herself that it was just her imagination playing tricks on her. She took a deep breath, pushed her fears aside and resumed her journey to Hogwarts.

------
Please like / vote and subcribe!