{The Void - SL ⚠️}

TW:
- Death

"Hey Lizzie, could you help me with something?"

His red life wife turned around, holding her axe in hand. Joel slowly took a small step back, just in case that Lizzie would suddenly attack him. Noticing the slight fear in his eyes, Lizzie quickly put her axe away, quickly saying an apology.

"Sorry about that Joel. You spooked me! Anyway, do you need something?" Lizzie smiled. Joel took a step back forwards, wiping the nervousness off his face.

"Oh - yeah. So, I got a task to assassinate Scott, and I needed some help. I have no idea how to assassinate him!" Joel fake cried, to which Lizzie laughed at.

"Alright then, I'll help you assassinate Scott. Is there anything specific that you want me to do?" Lizzie asked her husband.

"Uhm, not really. If you can at least try to get him low of hearts, then that'll be great." Joel replied.

"Okay! Can we figure out the price for this request later?" Lizzie asked. Joel realized that for this request, he had to pay his wife.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. We'll figure that out later, okay?" Joel suggested. Lizzie nodded as a yes, before giving Joel a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek, before running off.

"Bye Joel!"

"Bye Lizzie!"

[----------]

"Okay so, why are we here again?" Scott asked as Lizzie brought him into the End.

"Just wait! It's a surprise!" Lizzie exclaimed. Scott felt a bit of uncertainty at Lizzie's happiness, but shrugged it off. Lizzie was usually this happy, right?"

Lizzie led him to the edge of the End. If you fell off from that edge, then you would fall into the endless void below.

"So, I wanted to show you something. Stand over here." Lizzie told him, pointing to the very edge she was standing by.

"Okay.." Scott muttered, walking over and standing in the same spot where Lizzie told him to stand.

"So, what exactly did you want to show me?" Scott asked. Lizzie smirked, and brought out her axe. Before Scott could defend himself, Lizzie swung the axe at him, and he ran. He came to a stop on the opposite side of the edge, breathing quickly, and checked his health bar.

"Lizzie, Lizzie, that took one heart of damage." Scott quietly laughed. Lizzie laughed, covering her mouth, before she swung again. This time, she took Scott my surprise, and he ran a few blocks away.

"That, that took two hearts." Scott exclaimed, checking his health bar again. Lizzie's wicked smile faltered, looking ahead before looking down.

"Oh, that isn't a lot..." She muttered. Scott laughed quietly, but he still kept watch out. Lizzie looked up at Scott again, raising her axe again, and Scott was about to defend himself before something unexpected happened.

Lizzie had accidently looked at an enderman, and it ran forward, screaming, and started to hit Lizzie off the edge.

"OH! OH MY GOD!" Lizzie screamed. The enderman hit her one final time before he fell into the void.

"LIZZIE!" Scott yelled, laughing in disbelief as he crept towards the stop where Lizzie fell.

"Oh, Lizzie.." Scott muttered, starting to head back. As he left the area where Lizzie fell, a death message sounded in his communicator, and Scott already knew that it was Lizzie.

Lizzie fell into the void, the void already taking away her hearts.

"Oh, why didn't I throw the ender pearl!?" Lizzie cried out, quickly throwing an ender pearl and desperately hoping that it would teleport her back onto the edge.

It didn't work.

Lizzie closed her eyes for the final time as the last of her hearts ran out.

Lightning sounded, and that was Lizzie's end.

[----------]

A death message and lightning had sounding throughout the server, and everyone immediately checked their communicator to see what happened. On the other hand, Joel didn't check his communicator when everyone else did, only taking it out a minute later.

"What the heck was that?" Joel muttered out load. Slowly pulling out his communicator, he hoped that Lizzie was actually able to kill Scott, and Scott was now dead.

Instead, it wasn't.

<LDShadowLady fell out of the world>

Joel felt tears well up in his eyes the longer he looked at Lizzie's death message, before almost collapsing to the ground. Tears splashed the grass as Joel quietly sobbed, his wife was now dead.

"I'm sorry Lizzie, I shouldn't have asked you to help me with my task.." Joel muttered. He felt his communicator buzz more as people were now reacting to Lizzie's death message, and a call to spawn. Standing up and wiping his tears away, Joel looked at the death message one last time before starting to head to spawn.

"I'm sorry Lizzie, I love you.."

"I know you do, Joel. I love you too."