{His scars - HC 🥀}

So, this oneshot is in Hermitcraft, but it does have mentions of the Life Series.

TW:
- Slightly graphic description of injuries

"Hey Scar, where did your scars come from?"

Scar looked up at Grian, who was standing in front of him. Scar was looking for his shirt, since he had somehow lost it. His partner was staring at the scared parts of his exposed skin, with a confused expression on his face. Scar looked away for a moment. While he knew that someday, this question would pop up, he didn't expect it to happen so quickly. He took a deep breath, before responding.

"Oh well, they're all long stories. Let's sit down, then I'll talk about them." Scar moved over to sit on the couch, with Grian sitting next to him. The two boys sat in silence for a moment, Scar trying to think where he should start. After a bit, Scar turned to face Grian.

"Well, where shall we start? Maybe the ones on my face," Scar started, pointing to his face. "You see the scar that runs through my eyebrow? Yeah, that scar was from an accident. I was practicing dodging arrows from the sky, and one of them slashed through my eyebrow. The other ones on my face came from either burns from cooking or getting hit with glass when I was a kid." Scar explained, with every scar he talked about, Grian would  trace his fingers against them, feeling the rough patch against Scar's skin. Scar took a deep breath, before continuing.

"The scars on my arms are either two things; From Jellie or from the past or current servers that I'm on. I have a lot of scars from Jellie's scratches. The other scars are from the Life Games, Hermitcraft, Kingdomcraft, or TCD. They're mainly explosion scars, burns, or from being attacked. This one right here? It's from my first death of Hermitcraft. I have so many of these now." Scar laughed slightly, looking at the scars that littered his arms. Grian tensed up slightly. How could Scar, the sweetest guy Grian had ever met have so many bad scars? Scar looked up and smiled at Grian, before moving on to the scars on his chest and sides.

"These might as well be some of the worst scars on my body. Arrow wounds, explosions, burns,  scars from the Warden back in Double Life, almost anything you could take damage with. There's a large explosion wound on my back from when your prank failed in 3rd Life, which, I forgive you. I've also had lots of axe wounds. You see this scar on my side? I was hit with an axe pretty badly a while back. It dug so deep into my skin that I almost died. Then again, I've died lots. I feel into lava, I was killed with a fishing rod, you know it." Scar rubbed his side slightly, feeling the pattern of the skin change. Grian looked like he was about to cry, clinging onto Scar.

"Whoa, whoa, I think that's enough scar stories for today. Grian, why are you crying? I promise you, I'm alright now! Please don't cry, you'll make me cry too!" Scar exclaimed, hugging Grian. Grian sniffled slightly, tightly holding on to Scar. Scar hushed him, rubbing small circles into Grian's back.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all that Scar.." Grian mumbled.

"Don't be sorry! None of these are your fault!" Scar cried, holding Grian close.

"Can we lay down?" Grian asked. Scar nodded, laying back down against the couch, Grian next to him. Grian extended his wings, making them cover both him and Scar. The two boys snuggled into each other for warmth, both smiling.

While most Scar's scars did have traumatic backstories, Scar knew that he would never be judged for them. He had his friends, his family, and most importantly, he had Grian.