{Angel Within The Poppies - 3L ⚠️}

The large pond surrounded with flowers stretched across the flower forest, a house on either side. Lush flowers adorned the pond, tulips, cornflowers, every kind of flowers were all over the pond. A cyan-haired male sat by the edge of the pond, watching the blond male not far away. He was surrounded by red poppies, and was lost in his thoughts. He seemed like an angel, an angel within the poppies, just like an angel who was sent to be with him. Scott continued to watch Jimmy, his hair blowing in the wind. Smiling to himself, Scott stood up, and walked over to Jimmy. He was so lost in admiring the flowers, and he didn't hear Scott sneaking up behind him.

"Boo." Scott whispered in Jimmy's ear. Jimmy yelped and jumped back, a scared expression on his face. He calmed down when he realized that it was only Scott, and a smile formed on his face. He walked over to Scott, wrapping him into a hug as Scott kissed his forehead, smiling to himself.

Moments like this were very common at the beginning of the game, but got more distant as the games went on. Jimmy turned red, and Scott turned yellow, and then the Battle of the Desert had begun.

At one point, at the battle's peak, Scott was shot by the Dogwarts King, Ren, and he died, going onto his final life.

Shortly after he respawned, there was a death message in chat.

It was Jimmy.

Jimmy had died to the hands of Skizz, and Scott had lost his husband.

When the battle ended, Scott held a funeral for Jimmy, and the only people who came were Scar and Grian.

Jimmy was buried on top of a small hill, flowers, especially poppies, surrounded his grave, and they all left him to rest.

One day, when Scott was leaving the flower forest to avenge Jimmy, he saw a figure within the poppies.

It was a glowing figure, dancing between the poppies. The figure made no noise, and Scott froze.

It must have been Jimmy, it had to.

Was Jimmy watching over him?

The figure must have realized that Scott was watching it, and faced Scott. It let out a small nod, before blowing a small kiss to Scott, and disappeared. Scott felt a small smiled creep up his face, and left the forest for the last time.

When he died, he reunited with Jimmy again, and together, they both danced within the poppies forever.

Written on April 21