{The Void Pt 2 - SL 💔/🥀}

Request by: 

Shortly after Lizzie died, Jimmy and Mumbo also went out too. They were the first three out, and the only red on the server was now Martyn.

Once the Warden and Wither madness had ended, the server now had a proper time to grieve for the fallen, with mini funerals held for the three.

Since Lizzie's funeral, Joel had barely talked to anyone except his Mounders, and mainly just kept to himself.

One day, in the next session, Scar had tried to sell Lizzie's spine to Joel, and he completely lost it. Luckily, his Mounders were there with him to stop him from killing Scar, and calmed him down.

Now, it was the final session for Secret Life. Since Joel was still alive, he continued to stay with his Mounders. It was the final battle to see who would win, and Joel made sure to win for Lizzie.

Killing Skizz, he got 10 hearts from that, but there were still enemies out there.

Gem and the Scotts.

When the remaining Mounders teamed up with Scar, the two sides started a full-in battle, trying to kill one another. Joel thought he was doing well until he started to take damage thanks to Scott, and his wolf.

The wolf's collar clearly said Scott's name on it, so quickly, Joel tried to kill the wolf. He was unlucky, with the amount of hearts lost, and then, the wolf finished him off.

He had died, and was in 5th place. Not a winner, but close enough.

Opening his eyes, Joel could fuzzily make out that he was in the spectators room, where everyone who died would go. He saw Jimmy, he saw Mumbo, he saw everyone who had died before him.

Except Lizzie.

Was she still on the void, falling forever?

He heard someone's footsteps get closer, and he was handed his glasses. He took them from the person, and took them on. Turning around, he came face-to-face with Lizzie.

"Hello again, Joel." Joel froze, staring at his wife. Jumping up, he immediately pulled Lizzie into a giant hug, and Lizzie laughed, hugging her husband back.

"I've missed you." Joel mumbled, still hugging her. Lizzie smiled, kissing her husband on the cheek.

"I've missed you too, Joel."

The couple were now reunited in the afterlife, and they were both happy.

Written on April 13