{Broken Hearts' Club - DL 🥀}

Ren sat outside his house, his tail not moving, his ears flat on his head. His soulmate, Big B, was currently cheating on him with Grian, and Ren felt horrible. He had seen his soulmate with Grian earlier today, they looked so happy together. He didn't know why Big B was cheating on him, was he not good enough? The wolf hybrid buried his head into his legs, trying to make himself as small as possible, until he heard a voice.

"So, I guess both of our soulmates are cheating on each other."

Ren looked up, seeing no other but the soulmate of his soulmate's 'secret soulmate', Scar. He seemed to perk up a bit, now knowing that his pain was shared.

"Mind if I take a seat with you?" Scar asked, waiting for Ren to respond. Ren just nodded, waiting until Scar sat down so he could speak.

"Aren't you sad about your soulmate cheating on you? I sure as hell am. How aren't you sad?" Ren asked, watching Scar's face fall slightly. Scar looked down, playing with his hands.

"Well, I guess that I do feel sad. I saw Grian in the forest for their secret meeting earlier. Grian looked so happy without me. They both looked so happy with the other." Scar responded, looking away for a moment. A moment of silence passed between the two broken soulmates before Scar spoke up.

"Well, how do you feel with Big B and Grian's 'secret soulmate' thing?" Scar asked Ren, picking at his skin. Ren looked up for a moment, before responding.

"I mean, I do feel betrayed by Big B. He's cheating on me and he thinks that I don't know. I saw them in the forest yesterday, Big B doesn't know that. I just wonder if I was a good soulmate to Big B.." Ren trailed off, picking at his pants. Scar stayed silent for a moment, before responding.

"I'm sure you were an amazing soulmate, Ren. It's just that Grian and Big B wanted to be with each other, and decided to meet up in secret and thought that we didn't know. Still, you're an amazing soulmate to Big B, Ren. Love's just complicated right now, you know?" Scar smiled, and Ren smiled back. The two stayed outside for a bit, watching the moon, until they both heard a voice.

"Mind if we join you?" It was Pearl and Martyn, two other players who got broken up with by their soulmates.

"Yeah sure, join us!" Scar responded, a smile lighting up his face. Together, the four heartbroken players sat together, and that was the foundation of the Broken Hearts' Club.

Written on April 10